December 10, 2018, 01:06:35 AM

Author Topic: Is Schneiderlin a bad player?  (Read 12913 times)

February 10, 2018, 11:00:03 PM
Reply #210

Gash

Global Moderator
Embarrassing booing him when he came on today.

I'd hoped it was for the change rather than the person but probably not.

Just a generally shite atmosphere all over the club at the moment, even when we're winning.

February 10, 2018, 11:02:15 PM
Reply #211

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I'd hoped it was for the change rather than the person but probably not.

Just a generally shite atmosphere all over the club at the moment, even when we're winning.

Yes it was probably a bit of both but there was a second wave of boos when he ran on.

February 10, 2018, 11:05:02 PM
Reply #212

Shogun

Administrator
The main reason he was boo'd was because our £27m striker was sitting on the bench whilst we were 3-0 up at home.

They boo'd Schneiderlin as well like but the main reason was the above.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

February 10, 2018, 11:07:30 PM
Reply #213

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Defo aimed at him when he came on the pitch like

Pre that who knows
Simply simply lovely

February 10, 2018, 11:09:56 PM
Reply #214

Mayor Farnum

The main reason he was boo'd was because our £27m striker was sitting on the bench whilst we were 3-0 up at home.

They boo'd Schneiderlin as well like but the main reason was the above.

If it wasn't for the forced substitutions during today's game I'm sure Cenk would have got ten of fifteen minutes today. Crowd should have realised that.

February 10, 2018, 11:11:51 PM
Reply #215

Shogun

Administrator
If it wasn't for the forced substitutions during today's game I'm sure Cenk would have got ten of fifteen minutes today. Crowd should have realised that.

Don't buy that.

There's no reason you should need to bring a shite out of form player like Schneiderlin on at 3-0 up at home over Tosun.

February 10, 2018, 11:14:10 PM
Reply #216

gizzblue

Nobody wants him that's pretty evident ....and if @ Sam had anything about him Tosun would've been on as the third went in ....for some much needed minutes you know to adjust to a league...slaying the lad for not adjusting and not giving him minutes is beyond shit.
Born not made a blue .

February 10, 2018, 11:14:16 PM
Reply #217

Mayor Farnum

Don't buy that.

There's no reason you should need to bring a shite out of form player like Schneiderlin on at 3-0 up at home over Tosun.

It was to retain a larger share of possession to protect a much needed result. Common practice.

February 10, 2018, 11:14:39 PM
Reply #218

Dr. Sponge

I'd never boo one of our own players myself, but the clip of him not being arsed to close a shot down properly against Arsenal has made a lot of fans angry.

February 10, 2018, 11:15:50 PM
Reply #219

Shogun

Administrator
It was to retain a larger share of possession to protect a much needed result. Common practice.

3-0 at home to Crystal Palace with 15 minutes to go. Morgan Schneiderlin (over Gana) is never going to be the difference between protecting that result and throwing it away..

February 10, 2018, 11:16:17 PM
Reply #220

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I'd never boo one of our own players myself, but the clip of him not being arsed to close a shot down properly against Arsenal has made a lot of fans angry.

In a sheep like fashion.

As if the rest of the team wasn’t completely useless.

Whoever did that video did it to scapegoat.

A bit like Martina was at fault for every goal / dropped point a few weeks ago.

February 10, 2018, 11:20:33 PM
Reply #221

Mayor Farnum

3-0 at home to Crystal Palace with 15 minutes to go. Morgan Schneiderlin (over Gana) is never going to be the difference between protecting that result and throwing it away..
Perhaps but confidence is low and the result is paramount. No problem with a cautious approach.

February 10, 2018, 11:21:46 PM
Reply #222

Shogun

Administrator
Perhaps but confidence is low and the result is paramount. No problem with a cautious approach.

Lost 1-0 whilst he was on the pitch so it worked well.

February 10, 2018, 11:21:51 PM
Reply #223

gizzblue

In a sheep like fashion.

As if the rest of the team wasn't completely useless.

Whoever did that video did it to scapegoat.

A bit like Martina was at fault for every goal / dropped point a few weeks ago.
Yeah because Schneiderlin has been nothing short of class this season and deserves a break 😅😅....never seen a player so "not arsed" since Jo sat on his arse on the pitch before he got shipped out ....cant believe people still want this fraud of a shithouse on the pitch tbh.
Born not made a blue .

February 10, 2018, 11:24:54 PM
Reply #224

Mayor Farnum

Lost 1-0 whilst he was on the pitch so it worked well.

Never looked at it like that. I'm convinced; put the new guy on because we're all giddy when it comes to new signings.