June 20, 2018, 08:43:16 PM

Author Topic: Is Schneiderlin a bad player?  (Read 10388 times)

February 10, 2018, 11:26:55 PM
Reply #225

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah because Schneiderlin has been nothing short of class this season and deserves a break 😅😅....never seen a player so "not arsed" since Jo sat on his arse on the pitch before he got shipped out ....cant believe people still want this fraud of a shithouse on the pitch tbh.

Nah itís embarrassing.

If he wasnít arsed would he have been picked by all 3 managers so far this season.

February 10, 2018, 11:30:16 PM
Reply #226

School of Science

Thought it was embarrassing from us as a club booing one of our own players onto the field today. Not playing well but that will do him or his confidence no help at all.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

February 10, 2018, 11:51:30 PM
Reply #227

Bigstickytoffee

Perhaps but confidence is low and the result is paramount. No problem with a cautious approach.

Sam allardyces thoughts no doubt. However he is oblivious to the the fact that schneids on the pitch is us effectively down to 10 men.

February 11, 2018, 12:24:56 AM
Reply #228

Simon Paul

Administrator
actually don't think I remember a sub being booed whilst standing on the sidelines at Goodison in an Everton shirt

anyone remember differently?

February 11, 2018, 12:29:20 AM
Reply #229

blueski

actually don't think I remember a sub being booed whilst standing on the sidelines at Goodison in an Everton shirt

well there was that game where heitinga was booed coming on and scored the game winning goal - can't remember the game - bolton maybe?
Nil Satis

February 11, 2018, 12:29:43 AM
Reply #230

Lazarou

New one for me. It seems anything goes these days in regards to voicing your opinion and reacting to things. I blame the internet and especially those forums that people seem to frequent these days.

February 11, 2018, 12:35:36 AM
Reply #231

Simon Paul

Administrator
New one for me. It seems anything goes these days in regards to voicing your opinion and reacting to things. I blame the internet and especially those forums that people seem to frequent these days.

I thought Lescott but I don't think we booed him en masse against Arsenal and he started the game didn't he?

I couldn't work out what people were booing until I looked over the touchline and saw him stood there

February 11, 2018, 12:54:30 AM
Reply #232

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
I thought Lescott but I don't think we booed him en masse against Arsenal and he started the game didn't he?

I couldn't work out what people were booing until I looked over the touchline and saw him stood there
yes he did start.... never should have though

February 11, 2018, 12:55:23 AM
Reply #233

Simon Paul

Administrator
yes he did start.... never should have though

wasn't the worst player on the pitch by a mile that day - not man of the match, but definitely not even in the bottom five performers

February 11, 2018, 12:57:59 AM
Reply #234

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
wasn't the worst player on the pitch by a mile that day - not man of the match, but definitely not even in the bottom five performers

My memory has him stinking the place out. Who else? Just out of morbid curiosity.

February 11, 2018, 01:11:04 AM
Reply #235

gizzblue

Nah it's embarrassing.

If he wasn't arsed would he have been picked by all 3 managers so far this season.
Must be the opposite of all our other signings ...awesome in training ..  but still shite on a Saturday .

February 11, 2018, 01:12:10 AM
Reply #236

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Could be wrong but I remember it the Way @Bob Sacamano did

February 11, 2018, 01:12:39 AM
Reply #237

Simon Paul

Administrator
My memory has him stinking the place out. Who else? Just out of morbid curiosity.

match ratings thread from BITD

http://www.nsno.co.uk/oldforum/index.php?topic=781091.0

February 11, 2018, 01:14:10 AM
Reply #238

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
match ratings thread from BITD

http://www.nsno.co.uk/oldforum/index.php?topic=781091.0

Thought you were posting a BOTD thread then.

Anyway, back to the ratings. Fucking bleak reading man.

February 11, 2018, 01:14:25 AM
Reply #239

American Evertonian

Would be very surprised to see him in an Everton shirt next year. Would prefer we sell him and get N'Zonzi.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.