December 19, 2018, 04:19:10 AM

Author Topic: Is Schneiderlin a bad player?  (Read 13107 times)

February 11, 2018, 01:20:54 AM
Reply #240

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
My memory has him stinking the place out. Who else? Just out of morbid curiosity.

Think it was because everyone had it in their minds that hed caused unrest; so that when we got stuffed his own performance was hammered.

February 11, 2018, 01:24:15 AM
Reply #241

Simon Paul

Administrator
Think it was because everyone had it in their minds that hed caused unrest; so that when we got stuffed his own performance was hammered.

not by you though!

February 11, 2018, 01:29:16 AM
Reply #242

gizzblue

I honestly don't think the bollocks over him and Mirralas "alleged" training incident did him any favours with supporters  And shouldve used it as a springboard to move on and improve but really just hasn't whatsoever ...and its bit him badly on the arse .
Born not made a blue .

February 11, 2018, 01:29:36 AM
Reply #243

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

February 11, 2018, 01:31:32 AM
Reply #244

School of Science

Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

February 11, 2018, 01:35:01 AM
Reply #245

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I've got no time for him.

Hope he's really upset by the reaction and it ruins his Saturday night.

February 11, 2018, 02:27:44 AM
Reply #246

starblood

He has been playing half-arsed all season. Any talk of form is way off, it is all to do with effort and application.

You can go back to the 4-0 loss at Old Trafford and watch him in that game - he was as bad as he was against Arsenal (costing us goals and everything). And the European game when he got sent off - Jermaine Jenas called him out after that.

To think we let Barry go (consummate professional) to pave the way for this guy.

February 11, 2018, 02:41:53 AM
Reply #247

Alanvideo

From my seat in the MS the boos sounded quite strong .Last time I heard it was when Moyes brought on Tony Hibbert when drawing against Spurs about 10 seasons ago. The crowd wanted to go for the win but Moyes was cautious and we eventually lost.
Now I don't agree with booing players but if anyone deserved it was Schneiderlin.
We are special ,we are Everton.

February 11, 2018, 03:39:09 AM
Reply #248

Lxxx

Listen you need to be a certain kind of character to make it at this club these days. The fans have always been quite vocal but they're pretty unforgiving now and if players are taking the piss, which Schneiderlin has been for the majority of his time here, then they're gonna get called out.

I don't think we're any worse than some of the crowds on the continent it just seems we're most vocal in the Premier League, but so what. We demand a certain level of effort and regardless of ability that should be a bare minimum. Niasse is one player who has it in spades and he's shown that Evertonians will forgive a lack of quality for leaving everything out on the pitch so let's not have it perceived we're a nasty bunch, we just pay our money and expect to see it returned.

February 11, 2018, 04:13:05 AM
Reply #249

pedrotheblue

He's a cowardly excuse of a professional footballer, end of.

February 11, 2018, 04:19:37 AM
Reply #250

Bally

Administrator
actually don't think I remember a sub being booed whilst standing on the sidelines at Goodison in an Everton shirt

anyone remember differently?
I can't
Not sure if it was the person or who it wasn't, just seemed to resonate through the Gwladys slowly then by the time we saw it was Schneiderlin it was to far gone.
It's the roll I way

February 11, 2018, 04:26:49 AM
Reply #251

Thornton_19

Not a fan of booing your own players at all.
Schneiderlin has been a proper gobshite on the pitch as of late and depending on who you believe off it too. I think this sort of reaction has been coming and he is an easy target for it.

February 11, 2018, 04:31:52 AM
Reply #252

Bally

Administrator
match ratings thread from BITD

http://www.nsno.co.uk/oldforum/index.php?topic=781091.0
Some old names knocking about on that thread I also think that was Stephens first season ticket game
It's the roll I way

February 11, 2018, 07:28:09 PM
Reply #253

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber
I'm still not sure what he does.
Once A Blue NEVER a Red

February 11, 2018, 07:37:16 PM
Reply #254

Mayor Farnum

Listen you need to be a certain kind of character to make it at this club these days. The fans have always been quite vocal but they're pretty unforgiving now and if players are taking the piss, which Schneiderlin has been for the majority of his time here, then they're gonna get called out.

I don't think we're any worse than some of the crowds on the continent it just seems we're most vocal in the Premier League, but so what. We demand a certain level of effort and regardless of ability that should be a bare minimum. Niasse is one player who has it in spades and he's shown that Evertonians will forgive a lack of quality for leaving everything out on the pitch so let's not have it perceived we're a nasty bunch, we just pay our money and expect to see it returned.

No-one's made it at this club for about thirty years. To make it here you have to have a mustache and a pair of tiny shorts.