March 24, 2019, 07:34:18 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Leicester  (Read 22116 times)

January 31, 2018, 02:59:19 AM
Reply #180

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Mahrez is staying and will play against us, unless City up from £50m to something approaching £85m according to a report.

Source?

It wouldn't be surprising if Leicester dig their heels in for Mahrez to suddenly feel unwell tomorrow.

January 31, 2018, 03:34:59 AM
Reply #181

Lxxx

Five points off the bottom three. Seems bizarre to say seeing as we're in 9th spot but we need to be looking over our shoulder and a defeat tomorrow and we're bang in it again, anyone from us down could drop out this season.

January 31, 2018, 03:48:58 AM
Reply #182

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Five points off the bottom three. Seems bizarre to say seeing as we're in 9th spot but we need to be looking over our shoulder and a defeat tomorrow and we're bang in it again, anyone from us down could drop out this season.

I think I said it earlier in the thread, but it's a massive, massive game tomorrow. Particularly with other even harder games on the horizon. Lose and we in terrible form heading squarely into a relegation fight. Win and I think we're likely able to take some much needed confidence and look up the rest of the season, particularly if Mahrez ends up leaving Leicester.

January 31, 2018, 04:13:06 AM
Reply #183

toffee_scot

I think this could be a season where 40pts might only just be enough to avoid relegation.

We really need to turn it around soon, otherwise another month of clueless performances could see us really fucked.

January 31, 2018, 05:49:28 AM
Reply #184

everton1952

Arsenal losing badly tonight is not good for us. They will walk all over us on Saturday. We must beat or at least draw with Leicester.

January 31, 2018, 06:11:05 AM
Reply #185

Ravardo

Arsenal losing badly tonight is not good for us. They will walk all over us on Saturday. We must beat or at least draw with Leicester.

Wow swansea beating arsenal straight after beating the shite...things we can only dream of

January 31, 2018, 06:50:19 AM
Reply #186

boothill

January 31, 2018, 01:31:41 PM
Reply #187

Cozzie

Hopefully the mahrez stuff fucks them up.

January 31, 2018, 03:32:06 PM
Reply #188

TheTone

Bournemouth and West Brom have tricky away games tonight so big opportunity to stretch a further 6 points on those two

Newcastle V Burnley, Southampton v Brighton and Stoke V Watford all huge games too

Fuck me, it's like being back in the dark days trying to figure out where we'll get points to stay up

January 31, 2018, 03:36:55 PM
Reply #189

Ramjam

Bournemouth and West Brom have tricky away games tonight so big opportunity to stretch a further 6 points on those two

Newcastle V Burnley, Southampton v Brighton and Stoke V Watford all huge games too

Fuck me, it's like being back in the dark days trying to figure out where we'll get points to stay up
We are trying to figure out where the points are coming From to stay up, thing is it's still in our own hands, but for how much longer if we loose to Leicester and Arsenal?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 03:45:28 PM by Ramjam »
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 31, 2018, 03:43:37 PM
Reply #190

TheTone

We are trying to figure out where the points are complete From to stay up, thing is it's still in our own hands, but for how much longer if we loose to Leicester and Arsenal?

The way things are going West Brom or Bournemouth will get a shock win and we'll lose tonight

I've already written off the Arsenal game, our usual defeat there is nailed on, Aubameyang will see to that

January 31, 2018, 03:47:34 PM
Reply #191

Ramjam

Any Leicester team news yet?
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 31, 2018, 03:58:44 PM
Reply #192

Alanvideo

We are trying to figure out where the points are coming From to stay up, thing is it's still in our own hands, but for how much longer if we loose to Leicester and Arsenal?
....................and yet many people on here said we were in no danger of relegation when Sam came in . But we were .And still are .Got to start putting some wins together .
We are special ,we are Everton.

January 31, 2018, 04:01:37 PM
Reply #193

Ross

....................and yet many people on here said we were in no danger of relegation when Sam came in . But we were .And still are .Got to start putting some wins together .

No teams ever been relegated earlier than March Al, when Allardyce arrived we were mid table and moving up the league towards our “natural” position.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 31, 2018, 04:04:56 PM
Reply #194

Ramjam

Sams honeymoon period has came and gone, just look at his touch line demeanour against WBA, and it will be no different tonight. Ear piece has gone, gum being chewed at 100 mph and pacing like kid needing a piss on a cold morning. If we lose tonight I truely think he’s finished.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE