November 19, 2018, 07:39:39 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Leicester  (Read 19470 times)

January 23, 2018, 01:15:08 AM
Read 19470 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Oh my god is this a week away
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 23, 2018, 01:17:27 AM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Garbutt was registered last week and was training with the first team. Performances in training weren't good enough and that's why he didn't make the bench.

Suppose that could change over the next week or so, so don't be surprised to see him in the squad or the 11.

Oh my god this lad must be the fucking pits.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 23, 2018, 04:06:45 AM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Does anyone believe we have any chance at all against these?

January 23, 2018, 05:25:33 AM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
How many weeks do you think in total youíve felt since Martinez reign that out just do not know where the next win is coming from? Feels like absolutely loads.

January 23, 2018, 08:21:49 PM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Leicester H
Arsenal A
Palace H
Watford A
Burnley A
Brighton H
Stoke A
City A

Any points out of these then?

We need some points on the board soon.

Could anyone see Sam going?

January 23, 2018, 10:28:35 PM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Said it before ...it would be very everton to be the first to bin him off before the seasons over.

Here's hoping .

Personally think The Most Everton Timeline (tm) would be to opt for relegation firefighter Big Sam, and drag him down and out for yet another Everton First.

January 24, 2018, 06:18:25 AM
Reply #6

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Dunno what to say about formation you know. I wanted sig in the middle, bolasie and Walcott wide and tosun up top and we were terrible until that was ripped up.

Maybe itís time to face facts and 4-4-2 the fucker.

Picks

Kenny Holgate Williams/Keane Cuco

Walcott schneiderlin Gana Bolasie

Sig/Rooney

Tosun

Rooney arguably the Prems best second striker ever and has scored and assisted plenty so far, letís get him up near the box and get him on it? Sig would probably benefit as well.

Obviously the midfield is still an issue but wtf do you want me to do there.

January 30, 2018, 03:40:31 PM
Reply #7

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Still plenty of tickets left

Weíre all fucked off with it arenít we.

January 30, 2018, 11:59:24 PM
Reply #8

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
                   JP
Coleman Jags Keane Martina
       IGG  Davies Rooney
Walcott                  Gylfi
                 Niasse

No walcott today in training so may well be Bolasie

I give up

January 31, 2018, 01:39:00 AM
Reply #9

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Hey, it's a good midfield. I bet we look a lot more competent overall, even if the back four and front three are less than ideal.

My biggest complaint is Niasse. Why can't we leave him to his super sub role? That's clearly what he's best at. Calvert-Lewin is a better choice if Tosun isn't starting.

I have to imagine that Holgate has a knock if he's not in. Seems like a no-brainer to include our best defender, and only defender with any pace, for this one. If that's not the case then I'm not sure what Allardyce is playing at.

No I like the midfield 3 - hopefully Davies turns up cause heís been badly out of form and we could do with more of his slide-rule passes in the final third he has in the locker every now and again.

Iím just really gutted about -

No Holgate?
Jags?
Having to admit gylfi will never work at 10 because we donít play with a 10 so he is destined to probably disappoint on the left.
Niasse playing ahead of Tosun because yeah I agree heís an amazing sub but if tosun isnt going to work as the man up top then frankly weíve wasted our money and are at square one with DCL or Niasse which we know isnít near enough for the Prem.

January 31, 2018, 08:05:36 PM
Reply #10

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Genuinely worried about tosun getting dropped for oumar, horrible horrible sign that.

February 01, 2018, 05:50:44 AM
Reply #11

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Sort the midfield sort the team guaranteed