November 20, 2018, 04:48:55 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Leicester  (Read 19493 times)

January 23, 2018, 09:50:18 PM
Read 19493 times

Lincs Toffee

Well something needs to happen and quick, we are stale as fuck at the moment with no idea how to find space for each other or create anything, the only chances we really get are from set pieces, we are just not hungry enough to make anything work (Walcott aside, as you could see his frustration already against West Brom). It is means making us look even more of a laughing stock than we already are, just fucking get on with it and bring someone in who can at least play attacking and creative football, however, they will still need to give the players a shot up the arse to perform.
I can only see 7 pts max from that list.
“I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that.” - Dixie Dean

January 25, 2018, 10:21:46 PM
Reply #1

Lincs Toffee

From what I've seen he puts a mean cross in with his left, so I'm presuming it's his defensive capabilities that's the problem. Not looking forward to him getting rinsed by a decent winger.
Pretty much this, from when i've watched him he always misses the first man when crossing, although over hits them more than he should, his attacking side is far superior to Cuco, but defending is his failing, maybe too concerned about getting his hair ruffled.
“I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that.” - Dixie Dean

January 27, 2018, 07:08:26 PM
Reply #2

Lincs Toffee

The way they are playing they will rip us a new one... iheanacho looking a good signing for them, bastards

January 27, 2018, 07:47:50 PM
Reply #3

Lincs Toffee

I haven't seen much of him this season but apparently he's been a really signing poor for them and they're even looking to move him on. The fact he's playing in the FA Cup and only has a couple of Premier League starts probably backs that up.
Me neither but certainly putting a decent show on today but granted it’s against Peterborough , he knows where the net is and puts himself about up front, forgot how much they paid for him tbh.

January 28, 2018, 03:36:45 PM
Reply #4

Lincs Toffee

He's done fuck all before today
Too true, makes you think that maybe Klaassen and Sandro could all of a sudden put a decent performance in and prove  their worth doesn’t it ... if we ever fucking played them !!

January 29, 2018, 04:20:19 PM
Reply #5

Lincs Toffee

Lets hope this last week without a game has given him time to get us playing better together and for Walcott and Tosun to get used to playing with the others ...unless he thought we needed a break and let them have a few more days off of course!

January 30, 2018, 05:19:01 PM
Reply #6

Lincs Toffee

Pickford
Kenny Jags Holgate Traffic cone
Gana Rooney Davies
Walcott Tosun Sigurdsson
Far too attacking mate, Sam said himself he has to get the defending right again first before we look to address the attacking side, fuck knows what team he will put out.

January 30, 2018, 10:20:38 PM
Reply #7

Lincs Toffee

WTF @Django mate?...I hope on this occasion your very reliable source is having an off day.....

.....actually it ain't that bad if Tosun was in for Niasse and JJK/Garbutt in for Martina, god knows when we will ever find a pairing that we can stick with at the back though
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 10:23:05 PM by Lincs Toffee »