February 25, 2018, 04:19:25 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Leicester  (Read 11921 times)

January 27, 2018, 07:47:50 PM
Reply #90

Lincs Toffee

I haven't seen much of him this season but apparently he's been a really signing poor for them and they're even looking to move him on. The fact he's playing in the FA Cup and only has a couple of Premier League starts probably backs that up.
Me neither but certainly putting a decent show on today but granted its against Peterborough , he knows where the net is and puts himself about up front, forgot how much they paid for him tbh.
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

January 27, 2018, 08:37:21 PM
Reply #91

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Me neither but certainly putting a decent show on today but granted its against Peterborough , he knows where the net is and puts himself about up front, forgot how much they paid for him tbh.

A bit similar to Batshuayi.

Can score but all round game isnt good enough.

January 27, 2018, 09:23:35 PM
Reply #92

everton1952

They will play their first team against us so don't worry.

January 28, 2018, 12:05:14 AM
Reply #93

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
The way they are playing they will rip us a new one... iheanacho looking a good signing for them, bastards

He's done fuck all before today
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

January 28, 2018, 03:36:45 PM
Reply #94

Lincs Toffee

He's done fuck all before today
Too true, makes you think that maybe Klaassen and Sandro could all of a sudden put a decent performance in and prove  their worth doesnt it ... if we ever fucking played them !!
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

January 29, 2018, 12:29:10 AM
Reply #95

everton1952

Critical game like Leicester on Wednesday with a predictably difficult home crowd is hardly the best place to try either of those two galoots. When we get safe and if they are still here (hopefully not) give them a meaningless game or two before we bin them off.

January 29, 2018, 12:33:19 AM
Reply #96

Shogun

Administrator
These are going to royally fuck us aren't they.

As hard as it is to care about this season, this is a pretty pivotal match.

Lose it and we're nine points off 7th and probably five points from the relegation spots.

Win it and we're 3-6 points (depending on Burnley at Newcastle) off 7th and eight points clear from relegation.

Kind of ironic this is the most I've been worried about us going down all season now and it's under the man supposed to ease those fears.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 01:43:34 AM by Shogun »
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 29, 2018, 02:33:29 AM
Reply #97

plumber

Interestingly enough  Palace took 4 points from Sam's  first 8 Premier League games, where thrashed 4-0 by Sunderland and there was no sign of change.  Yet they secured 5 wins from next 6 games, won against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge and  demolished Arsenal 3-0.

Just sayin.

January 29, 2018, 03:22:31 AM
Reply #98

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Interestingly enough  Palace took 4 points from Sam's  first 8 Premier League games, where thrashed 4-0 by Sunderland and there was no sign of change.  Yet they secured 5 wins from next 6 games, won against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge and  demolished Arsenal 3-0.

Just sayin.

Palace and Sunderland are his level.

January 29, 2018, 10:25:14 AM
Reply #99

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

Just sayin.

Seems like he's been doing it in reverse here. Off to a flyer points wise, then very little to show for recent games.

If we'd have gone on with exactly the same personnel it would've been extremely worrying given the decline. Most of my positivity at the moment comes from the recent signings as I think Walcott will help us in the attacking third and I'm fairly positive that Tosun with some more support will be ok. Also hoping we get someone in to play LB and Coleman comes back and is ready to contribute quickly (not super likely but Coleman and a better attacking LB threat would certainly help).

January 29, 2018, 04:20:19 PM
Reply #100

Lincs Toffee

Lets hope this last week without a game has given him time to get us playing better together and for Walcott and Tosun to get used to playing with the others ...unless he thought we needed a break and let them have a few more days off of course!

January 29, 2018, 05:20:10 PM
Reply #101

Macca77

Coleman in the squad for this

January 29, 2018, 05:22:21 PM
Reply #102

dax78

Yeah, Love a bit of Seamus me
Hans segers is a legend ;)

January 29, 2018, 07:01:18 PM
Reply #103

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber

People underestimate how big a miss he has been.

January 29, 2018, 07:08:07 PM
Reply #104

Lxxx

People underestimate how big a miss he has been.

I don't think they do.