December 11, 2018, 03:34:52 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Leicester  (Read 19993 times)

February 01, 2018, 05:00:20 AM
Reply #675

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Hopefully one of those wasnít Tosunís.

One was Walcott.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

February 01, 2018, 05:08:49 AM
Reply #676

Macca77

February 01, 2018, 05:18:26 AM
Reply #677

Jamokachi

Credit where credit's due (and to show up some of the moaning on here), those subs were perfect for the game. As soon as they were made we calmed down and started to have an influence on the game.

Lads did well tonight, in horrendous conditions. Those having a pop at Pickford would do well to remember that... both goalkeepers were playing in nightmare conditions for them.

February 01, 2018, 05:39:45 AM
Reply #678

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Niasse was a handful like, definitely caused them problems but didn't get the rub of the green.

He just puts himself about.

Absolutely no guarantee that heíll do a basic skill set in any situation.

You canít have that as youíre forward option.

February 01, 2018, 05:46:45 AM
Reply #679

gizzblue

Never enjoyed getting soaked so much in ages .😅.Coyb that's more like it ...players actually wanted the spherical object and did stuff with it .
Born not made a blue .

February 01, 2018, 05:47:35 AM
Reply #680

Bally

Administrator
Seamus Coleman made chuck norris watch while Seamus shagged chucks wife
It's the roll I way

February 01, 2018, 05:50:44 AM
Reply #681

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Sort the midfield sort the team guaranteed
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 01, 2018, 05:51:38 AM
Reply #682

Cuttyblue

https://twitter.com/philkecho/status/958823916935540736

Klassen, Besic, Vlasic, Lookman, Garbutt

I'll bet he meant first team.  That;s my guess, it's not of concern really.

February 01, 2018, 07:21:16 AM
Reply #683

Tony Clifton

Seamus Coleman made chuck norris watch while Seamus shagged chucks wife

February 01, 2018, 10:07:02 AM
Reply #684

bacon sarnie

Seamus shows how its done. Hope the rest took note. Big win Everton. Nice one.

February 01, 2018, 11:06:14 AM
Reply #685

boothill

@Macca77 nice one on the croc shout. Spot on in there
Where is the croc lads ? never heard of it

February 01, 2018, 12:28:06 PM
Reply #686

Lazarou

He just puts himself about.

Absolutely no guarantee that heíll do a basic skill set in any situation.

You canít have that as youíre forward option.

Reminds me of a puppy.

Everton, ruining the transfer market since summer 2018

February 01, 2018, 01:18:44 PM
Reply #687

Rodenplav64

I think people are overreacting on Tosun.

The weather tonight was horrendous, I can see how Sam took one look at that and gave Niasse the start. He’s ideal for a scrappy game in the rain

Fine he didn't play but have you ever been to Germany ( where he grew up ) or Turkey in winter . It is fucking freezing . It probably felt like March to him . He didn't play which is no biggy but fuck off with the daft excuses .

As far as the game goes it was better and Leicester have been playing well of late so all in all nice to see some effort . Niasse , Davies and Gana giving them little time on the ball and created that bit more space for Sig and Theo . Great to see Coleman back and play well .

Still gave them too many chances and on another night would have been a draw or worse . A very welcome 3 points none the less .

February 01, 2018, 01:25:06 PM
Reply #688

Macca77

Where is the croc lads ? never heard of it

Harrington street, by the Pen & Wig

February 01, 2018, 01:50:26 PM
Reply #689

paulmorgan

Allardyce represents everything that is wrong with the prem league managers he is tactically naive has the players terrified of actually using their intelligence and playing football. Then he criticises them and takes none of the  blame. Classic about players not remaining fit, does he not go to training. Koeman stated it was the fittest the squad had ever been.

Signs Tocsun plays him up front on his own does not get a sniff of a good ball all day we get tooled then drops him, great for the lads confidence. Plays Lennon in front of Lookman all season sells him and then signs Walcott then criticises Lookman for looking for some playing time elsewhere, what a tosser. We will only go one way under Allardyce and it is downhill all the young promising kids will be replaced by 26 year old mediocre knobs from all over europe.