October 22, 2018, 09:23:42 PM

Author Topic: The Derby  (Read 6566 times)

February 28, 2018, 01:57:33 AM
Read 6566 times

Gash

Global Moderator
Sunday the 8th at 2.15pm but it's still subject to change depending on Champions League.

February 28, 2018, 02:57:16 AM
Reply #1

Gash

Global Moderator
Tell me this is not true ! OS still saying Saturday the 7th and I have booked train tickets already !

Sky have announced it. It was always possible it would be the Sunday, although it could still get moved back.

March 16, 2018, 06:13:06 PM
Reply #2

Gash

Global Moderator
Just seen on the BBC web site that the second leg is on Tuesday the 10th , surely this means they will move the Derby back to the Saturday afternoon.

Most likely Saturday lunchtime as the Manchester derby is the tea time game.

March 16, 2018, 06:17:57 PM
Reply #3

Gash

Global Moderator
Going to have to try and get the day off now.

March 16, 2018, 07:10:37 PM
Reply #4

Gash

Global Moderator
so its defo on the Saturday now then?

Sky currently still showing it as Sunday when they've just shown Liverpool's fixtures around their Champions League game.

I think it might remain Sunday as it's not like Liverpool have long distance travel to consider.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 07:12:30 PM by Gash »

March 16, 2018, 07:35:03 PM
Reply #5

Gash

Global Moderator
Imagine the excuses if they lose to City, "they had 24 more hours to recover" etc.

I don't think this will get moved, the Premier League will have planned for every eventuality with regards to the CL draw amd would have announced any fixture change pretty quickly. The fact that both the CL and Premier League games are fairly local and they've over 50 hours after our game to recover will be deemed ample time I would think.

Edit. Shut up!  :snigger:

March 16, 2018, 10:34:29 PM
Reply #6

Gash

Global Moderator
He's just moaning for moaning sake as usual. If the 5 hours was that important he should be happy that he's getting 5 more hours than Man City to prepare for the second leg. Insufferable cunt.

Edit. I need to read the whole thread before commenting.  :)

March 20, 2018, 12:30:51 AM
Reply #7

Gash

Global Moderator
I canít see past a hammering tbh, I feel like the gap has really widened this year?

Yeah but we could be 10 points clear at the top of the league with three games to go and you'd still think we'll fuck it up. ;)

March 21, 2018, 06:02:49 AM
Reply #8

Gash

Global Moderator
I am going to my first every derby on the 7th April and really looking forward to the atmosphere.
I have a ticket for the TB1 row e
is it a good view and is it a obstructed view

It'll tell you on your purchase confirmation whether it's a restricted view or not.