September 21, 2018, 09:20:48 PM

Author Topic: The Derby  (Read 6145 times)

February 28, 2018, 04:28:15 AM
Reply #30

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Wouldn't be surprised if we won.

February 28, 2018, 09:01:38 AM
Reply #31

bacon sarnie

Won't be suitable for prime time viewing. Don't let the blue kids watch. Fuckin horror show.

February 28, 2018, 02:13:22 PM
Reply #32

sirblue57

I wish I was as damaged/ delusional as you.
Can only see either total humiliation, or an embarrassing siege type defence.
Fuck off Everton, you took our pride away.
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

February 28, 2018, 02:38:59 PM
Reply #33

Toddacelli

I'd be fucking shocked.

I'm not even after a performance and playing decent footy anymore in these fixtures - as long as we fight for everything and don't roll over. The thought of the semi final at Wembley still makes me feel physically sick.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

February 28, 2018, 02:45:14 PM
Reply #34

Toffee1

I'm hoping for Cenk Tosun to do a Wayne Clark and burst their bubble.

Like most of you, hate this fixture but will still watch (If it stays as a live game) in the hope that we will win.

It will be a Klopp love-in, as it is on Sky and you will get the slime ball, Dumbknapp, licking his arse all the way through the programme.

February 28, 2018, 02:50:01 PM
Reply #35

Macca77

Anyone see the picture that Sky Sports put up when they announced the live games in April, said showing the Manchester and Merseyside derbies, the pic had Salah, Pogba and KDB, no Everton player at all, it was taken down and changed after about an hour, they've shoehorned Rooney in there now. Twitter was full of angry blues pissed off with sky and their bias

February 28, 2018, 05:12:52 PM
Reply #36

Toffee1

Anyone see the picture that Sky Sports put up when they announced the live games in April, said showing the Manchester and Merseyside derbies, the pic had Salah, Pogba and KDB, no Everton player at all, it was taken down and changed after about an hour, they've shoehorned Rooney in there now. Twitter was full of angry blues pissed off with sky and their bias

Saw it and sad to say that I was not surprised at all - take it as normal now for them, BT Sport and the BBC to only notice the so-called bigger clubs.

February 28, 2018, 08:54:43 PM
Reply #37

bacon sarnie

I'm with you but they may have a point if Rooneys all they can come up with.

March 01, 2018, 12:47:40 AM
Reply #38

Simon Paul

Administrator

I would be fucking delighted if we won, but devastated to wake up and realise we hadn't played it yet

March 01, 2018, 01:24:32 AM
Reply #39

blue slug

The way we are playing compared to them anything under a 3-0 loss would be amazing

March 01, 2018, 01:45:51 AM
Reply #40

Paddockoldie

Can't begin to think about it. It's like being on death row... you know it's coming but dread the door going.

March 01, 2018, 01:48:45 AM
Reply #41

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Don't know who's got less fight in them - Everton fans or Everton players
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

March 01, 2018, 02:01:00 AM
Reply #42

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Don't know who's got less fight in them - Everton fans or Everton players

Reckon I would bang schneiderlin
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 01, 2018, 02:11:10 AM
Reply #43

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Reckon I would bang schneiderlin

So could my mam and she's been dead for four years
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

March 02, 2018, 08:19:06 PM
Reply #44

bacon sarnie

Newcastle always gave them a good game don't mention West Ham.