October 20, 2018, 08:36:13 PM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce criticises fringe players who drop their fitness levels  (Read 3447 times)

January 28, 2018, 02:36:12 AM
Reply #15

Ramjam

As someone pointed out before, itís extremely difficult to motivate millionaires once they sign that big fat contract. They hold all the aces once they have a million pound signing on fee and a 4 year contract worth £100,000 per week.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 28, 2018, 03:14:29 AM
Reply #16

eyesalwaysblue

I still despise Clive Thomas..

January 28, 2018, 03:20:24 AM
Reply #17

gizzblue

Hahaha pot kettle fat? .
He allegedly manages them, I know he cant manage his own fitness. ...but is it not upto his training staff to train the players ???,. . .not giving them loads of days off would be a start imho.

Always pointing his fat stubby fingers at the players shows his lack of class imho.

January 28, 2018, 03:29:04 AM
Reply #18

SANA_DR0

Hahaha pot kettle fat? .
He allegedly manages them, I know he cant manage his own fitness. ...but is it not upto his training staff to train the players ???,. . .not giving them loads of days off would be a start imho.

Always pointing his fat stubby fingers at the players shows his lack of class imho.

i see it as fake news, he (sam allaradyce) seems to blame everyone else rather than himself, he's blamed countless players for countless things, he's blamed recruitment, he's blamed previous managers... and now fitness.

no old man, your tactics are shit, stop blaming everyone else and take a look at yourself.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

January 28, 2018, 03:33:17 AM
Reply #19

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Someone found his stash of gravy and drank it, didn't they.
My momma says I'm special.

January 28, 2018, 03:33:22 AM
Reply #20

eyesalwaysblue

Hahaha pot kettle fat? .

To be fair i saw him play for Bolton in the early 70s and he was just the same shape as he is now, like a big boiled egg on legs, just big boned as me Nan used to say..
I still despise Clive Thomas..

January 28, 2018, 04:28:15 AM
Reply #21

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
In general I think fitness should be the basic minimum for a professional footballer, but at the same time you have to give players hope that they'll get a decent chance and the hard work means something.

January 28, 2018, 04:37:10 AM
Reply #22

everton1952

Really? The hard work is small beer compared to their enormous salaries. poor things, having to work hard when they are not picked. Ahhh!

January 28, 2018, 05:08:56 AM
Reply #23

Redartin

To be fair i saw him play for Bolton in the early 70s and he was just the same shape as he is now, like a big boiled egg on legs, just big boned as me Nan used to say..

Most dinosaurs have big bones.

January 28, 2018, 06:26:50 AM
Reply #24

gizzblue

Strange when if you think back to last year ,we actually had players running for 90 mins for the first time in years .

Yet if you know your gonna be frozen out by the big boned one regardless ...like Sandro Klassen etc etc etc ... why would you bother your arse ....it's a double edged sword .

January 28, 2018, 07:26:08 AM
Reply #25

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Do you feel this alleged lack of fitness and commitment  started after Koeman or before him?
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

January 28, 2018, 07:42:40 AM
Reply #26

Ramjam

Do you feel this alleged lack of fitness and commitment  started after Koeman or before him?
I think the club is in such a state that itís hard to tell whoís fault anything is at the moment, everyone blaming someone else
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 28, 2018, 02:46:33 PM
Reply #27

UnsyisaRhino

Hard to know if there is any truth in this, as the fringe players he's probably talking about arent getting anywhere near the pitch on a saturday.

He's digging a bigger and bigger hole for himself every day

January 28, 2018, 03:45:14 PM
Reply #28

Simon Paul

Administrator
Is this a common thing across clubs?
All across the top leagues in Europe at least

January 28, 2018, 04:06:23 PM
Reply #29

chang

i see it as fake news, he (sam allaradyce) seems to blame everyone else rather than himself, he's blamed countless players for countless things, he's blamed recruitment, he's blamed previous managers... and now fitness.

no old man, your tactics are shit, stop blaming everyone else and take a look at yourself.

Blames? or simply saying what he sees and as it is ? - Kind of what most businesses would expect of their management...