December 11, 2018, 01:32:47 AM

Author Topic: Deadline Day  (Read 16895 times)

February 01, 2018, 04:48:03 AM
Reply #315

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Allardyce has come out slagging lookman and klassen?

Apparently said he's dissapointed that klassen turned down a move to Napoli and is also dissapointed at lookman for forcing through the move.

Don't blame lookman at all. Stay on the bench here, or got to a champions league club built around developing young players?

Gravy tits departure can't come soon enough.  He's going to destroy the next few years development if he doesnt get reigned in.
My momma says I'm special.

February 01, 2018, 04:49:18 AM
Reply #316

Macca77

Called Klaassen silly, called Lookman stubborn

February 01, 2018, 04:49:27 AM
Reply #317

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Players in the squad though, so that's I'm guessing first team + bench.

You'd hope all the first 11 would want to be here, the bench all ready to fight for their place and believe the manager will give them an opportunity to do so.

I get those not even making the bench wanting out but that's not what we're talking about unless I'm mistaken?

I took squad as in 'players still here in the playing squad', as in the full 30+?
My momma says I'm special.

February 01, 2018, 04:49:29 AM
Reply #318

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
This sort of stuff is usually kept under wraps. Odd that he is speaking out about it.

He's slagging a player for wanting to stay and fight for his place, the slagging another for wanting to get what is a much better move.

Very strange stuff that will just alienate the players.

February 01, 2018, 04:52:24 AM
Reply #319

Mayor Farnum

Oooo Sam you can't slag off the previous darlings.

February 01, 2018, 04:53:22 AM
Reply #320

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
5 players wanted to leave on loan, one of them left even though the manager told him it was a bad move, must have just been desperate to go anywhere to get away from the club.

Doesn't exactly give the impression of harmony in the dressing room!

Nah, it's fair enough that Lookman wants to play. I'd kinda be more concerned if he didn't. A player that age shouldn't be spending weeks on the bench, far better to be out on loan.

February 01, 2018, 04:54:00 AM
Reply #321

Ross

Canít somebody just chuck a Fray Bentos at him to distract him from talking shit
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 01, 2018, 04:54:53 AM
Reply #322

MmmblueBernard

Cant get me head around it all. Strange tings a gwarn at finch farm/ GP.

Players we want to leave, dont want to leave and vice versa.

Sam seemingly managing with his hands tied behind his back and no long term job prospects and throwing snidey comments about admitting as much.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

February 01, 2018, 04:55:45 AM
Reply #323

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Cant get me head around it all. Strange tings a gwarn at finch farm/ GP.

Players we want to leave, dont want to leave and vice versa.

Sam seemingly managing with his hands tied behind his back and no long term job prospects and throwing snidey comments about admitting as much.

Sooner the season is done, the better.

February 01, 2018, 04:56:22 AM
Reply #324

Zoolander

NSNO Subscriber
Sounded more like SA was against Lookman going to Leipzig rather than just going. He said he had other more local loan options but he (lookman) chose them.

February 01, 2018, 04:58:32 AM
Reply #325

Trowel

www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

February 01, 2018, 05:00:06 AM
Reply #326

Ross

Canít wait till Moshiri rings Jim White up in a minute and tells us all whatís been going on.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 01, 2018, 05:00:38 AM
Reply #327

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

February 01, 2018, 05:02:58 AM
Reply #328

WeimaranerBlues

switched to MOTD we not got Mangala done

February 01, 2018, 05:04:24 AM
Reply #329

bluenuck

We signed mangala or what?