October 15, 2019, 04:10:56 PM

Author Topic: Deadline Day  (Read 22885 times)

February 01, 2018, 12:16:11 AM
Reply #195

sam of the south

Yeah I know
Baines fit Would be sound in that tbh, mangala would cover

Been told garbutt will never play for us again.... What a bellend he is

Oh wow, what was said about Garbutt?
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

February 01, 2018, 12:24:11 AM
Reply #196

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber
Sky really are sad - they now have a video of Jim White eating a sandwich - what next, him sitting on the bog tweeting?

February 01, 2018, 12:24:14 AM
Reply #197

School of Science

Er

The absolute massive cans on Nathalie Sawyer earlier though

Kin hell

I know pure perfection, like playdo, shaped, well rounded, it must of took hours to cram them into that tight red dress...... Have we signed anyone yet ?
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

February 01, 2018, 12:24:58 AM
Reply #198

Shogun

Administrator
Sky really are sad - they now have a video of Jim White eating a sandwich - what next, him sitting on the bog tweeting?

Breaking news from West Brom

Johnny Evans still staying at West Brom.

Well done sky.

February 01, 2018, 12:26:50 AM
Reply #199

Ross

They’ve also got one of him with Moshiri but they can’t show it till after the watershed.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 01, 2018, 12:27:59 AM
Reply #200

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Oh wow, what was said about Garbutt?
Attitude stinks
Simply simply lovely

February 01, 2018, 12:29:11 AM
Reply #201

formerKHL

Turned sky on to see what was happening just as they introduced Phil Thompson...

Turned over ........

February 01, 2018, 12:30:18 AM
Reply #202

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber
They’ve also got one of him with Moshiri but they can’t show it till after the watershed.

Was thinking they will probably have a clip of him on the phone and then another one straight after of Moshiri on the phone at the game tonight and spin it that they are talking during the game.

February 01, 2018, 12:33:19 AM
Reply #203

stirlingblue

Attitude stinks

A lad who works for me went to school with him and they’re mates on Facebook, said he’s a twat who is just dicking around with the money he got at an early age

February 01, 2018, 12:36:04 AM
Reply #204

Ross

Was thinking they will probably have a clip of him on the phone and then another one straight after of Moshiri on the phone at the game tonight and spin it that they are talking during the game.

Given past evidence I don’t think they’d need to fabricate anything so elaborate.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 01, 2018, 12:37:35 AM
Reply #205

Heisenberg

Mangala, jusus. Our scouting network is badly shit

February 01, 2018, 12:51:06 AM
Reply #206

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Attitude stinks

Like I’ve said. He’s more interested in buying his bird Mercs and making Instagram stories.

February 01, 2018, 12:52:46 AM
Reply #207

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

Why ? Could be a good signing , do you know something we don’t know ?

February 01, 2018, 12:53:29 AM
Reply #208

KoemansNumberTens

Like I’ve said. He’s more interested in buying his bird Mercs and making Instagram stories.

Silly boy if it's true. Doubt we are paying him enough to be set for life. Could get his head down work hard in an enjoyable job and earn 10s of millions. Wouldn't even have to have a particularly fantastic career for that

February 01, 2018, 12:54:33 AM
Reply #209

KoemansNumberTens

Least there's some potential there and getting someone at a low ebb so hopefully cheap if we choose to buy

Rather that than a Sigurdsson who's overpriced and good but never gonna be quite good enough