October 16, 2019, 11:54:42 AM

Author Topic: Deadline Day  (Read 22904 times)

February 01, 2018, 04:36:18 AM
Reply #300

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
We signed mangala or what?
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

February 01, 2018, 04:36:31 AM
Reply #301

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
As long as Lookman gets more game time then that's the biggest thing. It was obvious the current manager didn't feel comfortable playing him.

As for cover, well we have Walcott, Bolasie, Vlasic plus whoever the manager is seems to like utilising either Sigurdsson or Rooney on the wings.

When Lookman comes back, hopefully he will be a better player and will be very much in the next Everton manager's plan.
[/quote
Not only the current manager, also the previous manager and the stand in manager.

February 01, 2018, 04:36:52 AM
Reply #302

indiantoffee1975

yeah forgot about Besic and Vlasic.

February 01, 2018, 04:37:18 AM
Reply #303

sam of the south

Besic, Klaassen, Lookman, Vlasic, and Holgate? (Might explain Holgate's omission 🤔)
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

February 01, 2018, 04:37:39 AM
Reply #304

blueski

still waiting ssn -  where's are segment on ssn-  ffs
jim white must be waiting for return to his text to moshiri
Nil Satis

February 01, 2018, 04:38:35 AM
Reply #305

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber
Have some of the sky sports reporters been on the booze this evening - the guy outside West Ham's stadium sounded well sloshed?

February 01, 2018, 04:39:29 AM
Reply #306

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
5 players wanted to leave on loan, one of them left even though the manager told him it was a bad move, must have just been desperate to go anywhere to get away from the club.

Doesn't exactly give the impression of harmony in the dressing room!

Or that we've used 37 players this season and simple mathematics has made players realise their game time will be extremely limited under the gravy drinking dinosaur and just want to play football?

February 01, 2018, 04:42:58 AM
Reply #307

Lxxx

5 players wanted to leave on loan, one of them left even though the manager told him it was a bad move, must have just been desperate to go anywhere to get away from the club.

Doesn't exactly give the impression of harmony in the dressing room!

Problem is and always has been too many players. If you have over 30 in your squad a fair % will be wanting to play some football.

February 01, 2018, 04:43:42 AM
Reply #308

howard1334

You can't imagine they'd be interested in taking such a young inexperienced player on loan if there wasn't a good chance they could buy him

That would be crazy disappointing if we sold him, and there has been no indication that there is any clause allowing them to purchase him this summer.

February 01, 2018, 04:45:25 AM
Reply #309

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Allardyce has come out slagging lookman and klassen?

Apparently said he's dissapointed that klassen turned down a move to Napoli and is also dissapointed at lookman for forcing through the move.

Don't blame lookman at all. Stay on the bench here, or got to a champions league club built around developing young players?

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

February 01, 2018, 04:45:44 AM
Reply #310

Macca77

Sky now showing pictures of pets dressed up

February 01, 2018, 04:46:03 AM
Reply #311

howard1334

Think Lookman is because the Klaassen deal fell through, presumably we've got something else sorted.

Kinda makes you think we might be doing something wrong, huh.

February 01, 2018, 04:46:25 AM
Reply #312

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Apparently said he's dissapointed that klassen turned down a move to Napoli and is also dissapointed at lookman for forcing through the move.

Don't blame lookman at all. Stay on the bench here, or got to a champions league club built around developing young players?
Cringing
Simply simply lovely

February 01, 2018, 04:46:50 AM
Reply #313

ajax_andy

Or that we've used 37 players this season and simple mathematics has made players realise their game time will be extremely limited under the gravy drinking dinosaur and just want to play football?

Players in the squad though, so that's I'm guessing first team + bench.

You'd hope all the first 11 would want to be here, the bench all ready to fight for their place and believe the manager will give them an opportunity to do so.

I get those not even making the bench wanting out but that's not what we're talking about unless I'm mistaken?

February 01, 2018, 04:46:52 AM
Reply #314

howard1334

This sort of stuff is usually kept under wraps. Odd that he is speaking out about it.