September 19, 2019, 05:04:48 AM

Author Topic: Deadline Day  (Read 21784 times)

January 31, 2018, 03:43:40 PM
Read 21784 times

Ross

Mangala will do fine, add some much needed power and pace to our slow and weak back line.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 01, 2018, 12:02:39 AM
Reply #1

Ross

« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 12:06:29 AM by Ross »
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 01, 2018, 12:26:50 AM
Reply #2

Ross

Sky really are sad - they now have a video of Jim White eating a sandwich - what next, him sitting on the bog tweeting?

They’ve also got one of him with Moshiri but they can’t show it till after the watershed.

February 01, 2018, 12:36:04 AM
Reply #3

Ross

Was thinking they will probably have a clip of him on the phone and then another one straight after of Moshiri on the phone at the game tonight and spin it that they are talking during the game.

Given past evidence I don’t think they’d need to fabricate anything so elaborate.

February 01, 2018, 01:43:55 AM
Reply #4

Ross

I’d be looking to leave in Lookmans position if Allardyce was in charge.

Same all the others to be honest.

February 01, 2018, 01:50:21 AM
Reply #5

Ross

What kind of creative player would want to be here?

Beyond me.

Wait till the summer exodus starts, finch farm will be a ghost town.

February 01, 2018, 04:54:00 AM
Reply #6

Ross

Can’t somebody just chuck a Fray Bentos at him to distract him from talking shit

February 01, 2018, 05:00:06 AM
Reply #7

Ross

Can’t wait till Moshiri rings Jim White up in a minute and tells us all what’s been going on.

February 01, 2018, 08:19:37 PM
Reply #8

Ross

Maybe Lookman and his agent consider how successful our loan deals for young players have been in the past and decided they’d rather trust their own judgement than the clubs.

Not had much success matching young players with the right clubs recently so who could blame them.