August 17, 2018, 04:09:36 PM

Author Topic: Seamus Coleman  (Read 6394 times)

February 01, 2018, 12:30:46 PM
Reply #45

bluenuck

The alarms just gone off on a piss wet,cold thursday morning for work, but feel like a teenager who had his first tickle on beef curtains last night,largely due to Seamus....

Lol. I'm just finishing my last rum n coke on my Wednesday night.

Let's see if I feel like you on Thursday morning.

February 01, 2018, 01:17:18 PM
Reply #46

Simon Paul

Administrator
Was like he'd never been away. Class act.

February 01, 2018, 01:26:50 PM
Reply #47

Morta75

Pure class act. Welcome back Seamus, we have missed you  :hail:

February 01, 2018, 01:41:09 PM
Reply #48

Paddockoldie

If it's not already been said. Make him captain. He won't let anyone take the piss. What a player and what a pro. That run at the end was typical of his attitude towards the game.

February 01, 2018, 01:42:17 PM
Reply #49

Bwana

He's a don cherry "he's a beauty!!"

Seriously though. Don cherry would love him eh? He's just that type of player. He just seems like a guy who would drop the gloves with anyone to protect a teammate.

If that's the case, Schneiderlin would get Mr. Cherry's "Chicken Swede"-label.
Well there may be no score, but there's certainly no lack of excitement here. As you can see, Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say, "Name go in book". And this is Nietzsche's third booking in four games.

February 01, 2018, 01:44:38 PM
Reply #50

74Blue

12 months out with a horrific injury and watching him last night, it was just like he'd never been away. Absolutely immense player and definitely a fucking warrior. Jonjoe Kenny has some huge boots to fill if he has any aspirations to be Seamus' long term replacement.

February 01, 2018, 01:49:42 PM
Reply #51

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Can’t believe he played 90 minutes in those conditions at that pace. What a fucking athlete.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 01, 2018, 01:53:22 PM
Reply #52

Macca77

Did anyone else get nervous when he went into every tackle, I couldn't watch. Me arl fella summed him up, said the lad bleeds blue, we're lucky to have him

February 01, 2018, 02:08:08 PM
Reply #53

Trowel

www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

February 01, 2018, 02:22:58 PM
Reply #54

Ramjam

What value would you put on Coleman if we were selling?
I would think he would have to be worth £60 million in today’s crazy market.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

February 01, 2018, 02:55:34 PM
Reply #55

hannu

What value would you put on Coleman if we were selling?
I would think he would have to be worth £60 million in today’s crazy market.

would not sell

February 01, 2018, 03:00:50 PM
Reply #56

Ramjam

would not sell
Neither would I, just curios as to his worth in today’s market
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

February 01, 2018, 03:13:10 PM
Reply #57

Lazarou

Nice link up with Walcott last night. Two quality players on the wing playing in tandem is something we have missed badly. Colecott?

As for Coleman, captain, warrior, baller and a gentleman.

Best piece of business ever in the Premier League?
Everton, ruining the transfer market since summer 2018

February 01, 2018, 04:27:29 PM
Reply #58

themilkycoffees

How is this man not the captain of our football club? There are two attributes that every single Everton player should have, quality and desire. This man has both in abundance.

February 01, 2018, 04:29:50 PM
Reply #59

Lincs Toffee

Just to reiterate what everyone one else has said about Seamus, he has been a huge missing part in our team and last night showed how much we needed someone to take control of the ball and bring it forward, something that Seamus is excellent at and his link up play after only one game with Walcott can only bode well for the future. His determination and enthusiasm is the epitome of what we are about and what we have been severely missing, without a shadow of a doubt he should be our next captain next season.

On a side note, hats off to JJK for deputising, you cant knock what he has done in filling the void what Seamus left, however he has a fair way to go to be looking at challenging for a place, but he does have the best to learn from.

Welcome back Seamus !
“I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that.” - Dixie Dean