December 13, 2018, 09:47:56 PM

Author Topic: Seamus Coleman  (Read 7695 times)

February 01, 2018, 05:13:58 AM
Read 7695 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I forgot what it was like to love an everton player.

Coleman and Walcott with Davies in between has POTENTIAL.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 01, 2018, 01:49:42 PM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Canít believe he played 90 minutes in those conditions at that pace. What a fucking athlete.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 01, 2018, 05:21:49 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Nice link up with Walcott last night. Two quality players on the wing playing in tandem is something we have missed badly. Colecott?

As for Coleman, captain, warrior, baller and a gentleman.

Best piece of business ever in the Premier League?

WALLMAN

February 02, 2018, 03:27:45 PM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I've got a pet shrimp called Seamus.

He was given his name a few days after the horrific injury last year.

Seamus the shrimp.

Yes i'm being totally serious btw.

Didnít know you can keep a shrimp as a pet tbh