September 25, 2018, 10:38:41 PM

Author Topic: Seamus Coleman  (Read 6762 times)

February 01, 2018, 04:56:43 AM
Read 6762 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
He was like having four brand new tyres after you've been running on balds for so long.

Him and Theo were great.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

February 01, 2018, 05:25:25 PM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

February 01, 2018, 07:54:37 PM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
The guy is Everton personified, arguably our most influential player. Such a grounded lad who seems to appreciate what football has given him.

Lets hope we ease him back in and not expect him to be playing 90 mins twice a week going forward, he'd have been running on adrenaline last night.

I don't think we'll be playing twice a week for a little while...

February 01, 2018, 08:11:29 PM
Reply #3

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
If we finish 7th we might. I'm not sure on the permutations which allowed us to last season but I'm imagining that their is more than a decent chance the top clubs might walk home with the trophies again this year.

Yeah, but it still won't be for a little while.

I hope we do come 7th though.