December 12, 2018, 06:19:00 AM

Author Topic: Arsenal V Everton Sat 5.30 kick off  (Read 19788 times)

February 04, 2018, 12:22:18 AM
Reply #15

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Canít blame any of the players for this I donít think, this is on Sam entirely for me this.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 04, 2018, 12:41:13 AM
Reply #16

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Davies is one of the only players we have who I actually like watching so I'll take it.

Should have been Davies and Rooney for Morgan and Williams or Keane.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 04, 2018, 12:49:39 AM
Reply #17

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Canít blame any of the players for this I donít think, this is on Sam entirely for me this.

Walcott off sackable offence.

February 04, 2018, 12:55:25 AM
Reply #18

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
No surprise a Davies ball into space is instrumental. If only weíd made the change (and put Rooney on) after 20 mins

February 04, 2018, 12:59:32 AM
Reply #19

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Genuine question.  In the extremely unlikely event we got a pen today, who would take it?

Iíd give it to oumar I think?

February 04, 2018, 01:04:29 AM
Reply #20

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Oumar off now ffs

February 04, 2018, 01:24:23 AM
Reply #21

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Is it me or is there not a single cunt in blue on there now that ain't groaning material when they are on the ball. Actually Tom Davies maybe the exeption.

February 04, 2018, 01:34:00 AM
Reply #22

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Sat night out and everyone laughing at Everton and how bad we've become

embarrassed to be a blue

Donít worry about it Tone lid, next year is going to be very different.

February 04, 2018, 01:39:20 AM
Reply #23

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Being very critical of the players here, very very critical. Seemed pleasantly surprised the substitute Davies played well. But it was Ďtoo lateí he says.

Needs to fuck off this fella ASAP.

February 04, 2018, 01:42:34 AM
Reply #24

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Big changes in the summer or we are fucked.