June 22, 2018, 09:04:21 AM

Author Topic: Arsenal V Everton Sat 5.30 kick off  (Read 13852 times)

February 04, 2018, 12:38:22 AM
Reply #510

wilbur

The one position you might say we had covered is centre back, with 5  who can play in the position so what does this genius do? Find a 6th who’s worse than the other 5. Priceless.

We’re desperate for a replacement for Lukaku. He spends 25M to replace him and then continues to plays the hapless, comical, figure of fun that is Niasse.

We’re the worst team in the Premier League, with the worst manager and won’t win another game this season.

And BTW, what the fuck is the point of Sammy Lee? He claps a lot and shouts Come On. Just a fucking seal without the words.
“It was the best 10 years of my career, in fact they are the only team I ever actually played for. That’s what happens when you play for Everton, you forget the rest, the rest means nothing.” - Duncan Ferguson

February 04, 2018, 12:38:26 AM
Reply #511

Lxxx

Sam is turd but the group of mongrels we call the squad are a fucking disgrace also

We've had a decent churn of players over the past three years so you can't keep on blaming the same group as in the main it's not.

February 04, 2018, 12:38:35 AM
Reply #512

sam of the south

Williams is pure comedy at times
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

February 04, 2018, 12:38:44 AM
Reply #513

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
And after the England national job fiasco, no club with an ounce of self-respect would have gone near him.  It was, is, and will always remain humiliating beyond belief.

I agree with you my friend and apologies for my outburst a few days ago !

February 04, 2018, 12:40:10 AM
Reply #514

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Why couldnt we have started the first half like this?
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

February 04, 2018, 12:40:10 AM
Reply #515

sam of the south

So unlucky.

Superb ball by Walcott.

He really is a class above.

We will uncoach that spark out him soon enough, though.

February 04, 2018, 12:40:21 AM
Reply #516

Big Sams Little Pecker

We've had a decent churn of players over the past three years so you can't keep on blaming the same group as in the main it's not.

Not blaming anything on anyone, just saying Keane is a shit player.

February 04, 2018, 12:40:24 AM
Reply #517

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
And after the England national job fiasco, no club with an ounce of self-respect would have gone near him.  It was, is, and will always remain humiliating beyond belief.
Sadly there will always be someone who give him money to keep their side up as it costs too much to not be in the pl
Simply simply lovely

February 04, 2018, 12:40:30 AM
Reply #518

Martip

February 04, 2018, 12:40:43 AM
Reply #519

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Niasse misses another simple chance. Good job his unorthodox style throws defenders off though.
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

February 04, 2018, 12:41:06 AM
Reply #520

sam of the south

I agree with you my friend and apologies for my outburst a few days ago !

:hug:

🍆💦🍆💦🍆💦🍆💦🍆💦🍆💦🍆💦

February 04, 2018, 12:41:13 AM
Reply #521

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Davies is one of the only players we have who I actually like watching so I'll take it.

Should have been Davies and Rooney for Morgan and Williams or Keane.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 04, 2018, 12:41:34 AM
Reply #522

Ross

Williams is pure comedy at times

Worst centrback I’ve seen in a blue shirt
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 04, 2018, 12:42:35 AM
Reply #523

Major Clanger

We’re the worst team in the Premier League, with the worst manager and won’t win another game this season.

Don't be silly, we'll easily win 3 more and that will be that. It doesn't change the fact that we're shit, but let's be realistic.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

February 04, 2018, 12:42:41 AM
Reply #524

duncandisorderly

What???!!

As an example, just rewatch the set piece goal, and concentrate on Mangala - then tell me he isn't partially to blame for that goal. That is defending a corner so nowt  to do with Sam's formation.

You cannot absolve the players of blame - most have been terrible.
You're right that some players haven't done the basics, but the formations & changes from Wednesday looked experimental at best before the game, it's gone completely wrong and that's on Allardyce.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 12:44:04 AM by duncandisorderly »