December 19, 2018, 02:06:30 AM

Author Topic: Arsenal V Everton Sat 5.30 kick off  (Read 20393 times)

February 04, 2018, 02:40:31 AM
Reply #765

Waltzer

Because Moshiri panicked as did most of our supporters (me included) that we might go down and that he is the Houdini of the great escape.
I Did too, but people in charge should have a clearer perspective and this is what worries me most, the bloke in charge hasn't got a fucking clue. We sack out manager and we don't look to progress, we look to secure a place in a league that we've been in since the off, a league where we just finished 7th and strengthened our squad immeasurably. We are rotten to the core with ineptitude, we have no vision and are a desperate and dysfunctional team on and off the field.

February 04, 2018, 02:42:04 AM
Reply #766

Lxxx

Sam yesterday - ĎArsenal are suspect defensivelyí

Sam today - 5 at the back and 2 defensive midfielders.

The bloke hasnít got a clue.

February 04, 2018, 02:44:41 AM
Reply #767

terrydarracotsbaldpate

10 goals conceded against the arse this season. 5 changes is again ridiculous. What was that saying don't change a winning team. Mangala started like Glenn Keeley. Will Cenk be the next Klassen. I noticed Seville also conceded 5.Still at least Lookman scored!!

February 04, 2018, 02:48:55 AM
Reply #768

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Did we play better in the 2nd half?

Davies did well, and actually game us some semblance of control and link to the attack from midfield.  He has to start every game.

My momma says I'm special.

February 04, 2018, 02:59:48 AM
Reply #769

irishtoffee

Davies did well, and actually game us some semblance of control and link to the attack from midfield.  He has to start every game.
Ya but by the time he came on arsenal were only strolling.

February 04, 2018, 03:01:50 AM
Reply #770

Stumpy

Sam yesterday - ‘Arsenal are suspect defensively’

Sam today - 5 at the back and 2 defensive midfielders.

The bloke hasn’t got a clue.

Exactly.Bournmouth and Swansea have both beaten them lately by having a go at them,atacking their weak link .What do we do? surrender before a ball is kicked.I'd like to say I'm supprised but I'm not,i knew he would do it,i knew he would revert to type,i knew he would pack the team with defenders and defensive midfielders,i knew it would blow up in our faces within 10 mins,i knew we would get hammered.I hoped I'd be wrong,i hoped he'd pick the same team that won in the week,but deep down I knew he wouldn't.My mate handed me his phone at half 4 with the team on it and we all knew what was coming,we could all see it.All except the clown that's paid tens of thousands a week,millions a year.He's a fucking fraud.

February 04, 2018, 03:04:36 AM
Reply #771

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Reckon the banners will be out by next Saturday, hope so ! (Ex Allardyce apologist who has finally seen the light !)

February 04, 2018, 03:06:24 AM
Reply #772

Cozzie

Don't see much point, we will slump quietly to 40 points and just bin the season off, just hope he is gone in the summer.

February 04, 2018, 03:09:47 AM
Reply #773

eyesalwaysblue

Just don't know what the lad has to do to prove his worth...mad
I still despise Clive Thomas..

February 04, 2018, 03:11:52 AM
Reply #774

TheTone

No problem with being set up defensively if that's what the players actually do and have been drilled accordingly

3 tackles in the whole of the  first half was a joke, think 2 of those were by Niasse who did well actually

February 04, 2018, 03:17:18 AM
Reply #775

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Ya but by the time he came on arsenal were only strolling.

Ssshhh.  Thats not the point ;)

February 04, 2018, 03:18:00 AM
Reply #776

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Reckon the banners will be out by next Saturday, hope so ! (Ex Allardyce apologist who has finally seen the light !)

Quite looking forward to going next Saturday just to get the chance to boo him and call him a crank.

February 04, 2018, 03:18:26 AM
Reply #777

Lxxx

One of the best performances of the season last game up.

So letís change the formation and personnel and throw the game

The guyís clueless.

February 04, 2018, 03:30:14 AM
Reply #778

Macca77

Arsenal didn't even have a go, was like a training session after 4 minutes, to easy

February 04, 2018, 04:04:07 AM
Reply #779

blue slug

If your setting up defensively and conceding 5 something ainít right