November 16, 2018, 03:28:52 AM

Author Topic: Cenk or Niasse  (Read 10025 times)

February 10, 2018, 12:22:19 AM
Reply #15

gizzblue

Had a dream niasse bagged two
Here's hoping ....

Would love this ...or any of our players to bag a brace .
Born not made a blue .

February 10, 2018, 07:27:51 PM
Reply #16

gizzblue

So again according to the leaked team sheet Niasse leads the line against Palace ...just how shit is Allardyces Cenk Tosun of he still cant get a place in our shite squad ....gravy swigging cunt really proving every aspect of the game is now beyond his realm of expertise.

Ffs we need get rid of the useless cunt.
Born not made a blue .

February 11, 2018, 04:39:59 PM
Reply #17

gizzblue

Pathetic.

How about Sam Allardyce's Walcott?

And doesn't the quote above this suggest Tosun may have been scouted before Allardyce became involved?

Anyway, Niasse is great. I don't get all this negativity about him not being a great player. There are going to be games when he goes missing, but that happens to all strikers - some weren't happy when we had Lukaku here so God knows what they're expecting.

He might not have the most orthodox technique but he's a danger and makes things happen, whether it's goals, assists, penalties or taking out the keepers. A fluke may happen once or even twice, but he's on something like 7 goals now and we'd be screwed without him.
I'm not negative about Niasse at all ...more the fact that after all the waste in the summer we've now got another striker who can't even get a game .
One poster a while back actually accused me of being up Niasse's arse ,childish but funny I know .

That was also talk Sam was after Cenk at palace too so it's fucking anybody's guess what's actually true .

Walcot was allegedly scouted by Walsh although we all saw him week in week out .👍.but yeah Sam will take credit .
Born not made a blue .

February 12, 2018, 06:23:49 PM
Reply #18

gizzblue

Does seem strange a player who was tearing it up in the champions league can't handle the premier league ....despite being linked with teams from Juventus to Spurs ...and still only ten odd mins in a blue shirt ...he allegedly can't handle it .
Born not made a blue .

February 12, 2018, 09:44:49 PM
Reply #19

gizzblue

Oumar deserves his place in the team at the minute and his record is clearly showing that: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/everton/top-scorers
Nobody is disputing that fact mate  .....but we should be easing Cenk in surely...he's gonna learn fuck all on the bench weekly..imho.
Born not made a blue .