September 22, 2018, 08:59:57 AM

Author Topic: Cenk or Niasse  (Read 9262 times)

February 12, 2018, 11:27:29 PM
Reply #135

Ross

Reckon we could get 25m for Niasse at the end of the season too. But then why would we want to sell a 10-15 goal a season striker.

Crazy to hear talk we were open to moving him on in January, hopefully it was just paper bullshit, but its something you could imagine us contemplating given the current disorganised mess were in off the pitch.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 12, 2018, 11:31:29 PM
Reply #136

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Strongly suspect big sams much-lauded use of statistics begins and ends with ground covered and general work rate related data.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 13, 2018, 03:00:27 PM
Reply #137

Liam

Administrator
still not having the he's not ready fitnness wise for the prem and then wait until we are safe,  said all this after he was questioned about not bringing him on , after bringing MS on,  even the echo kirkbride gets it wrong when he says that had one last chance to bring him on @ 3-1 but it was 3-0 with 10m to go when MS came on and we still conceded,   yets he says 3-1 and did not want to let them back in to 3-2 with Rooney and Davies not able to play defensive,  all bollocks

Remember when we brought Oumar on with 10 to go on at west ham a few seasons ago?

February 13, 2018, 03:30:24 PM
Reply #138

Macca77

Sorry if already posted but the echo are claiming Allardyce has said he won't play Tosun until we're mathematically safe from relegation

Cannot wait for Allardyce to fuck off, absolute joke.

February 13, 2018, 04:44:51 PM
Reply #139

Lxxx

Remember when we brought Oumar on with 10 to go on at west ham a few seasons ago?

Yeh remember that well. The stunned silence walking out was bizarre as everyone couldn't quite work out how we had managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Classic Martinez.

February 14, 2018, 03:14:36 AM
Reply #140

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

We were down to 10 men and they were having a decent season though.

Plus we took off Lennon who was doing a lot of work defensively.

We could have just swapped Tosun for Niasse without affecting the defensive balance at that stage.

February 14, 2018, 03:47:04 AM
Reply #141

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
We were down to 10 men and they were having a decent season though.

Plus we took off Lennon who was doing a lot of work defensively.

We could have just swapped Tosun for Niasse without affecting the defensive balance at that stage.

To be honest I think the right move would have been niasse off DCL on.

Pace and work rate goes unaffected but we keep the ball better.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 14, 2018, 03:48:08 AM
Reply #142

ajax_andy

So our DOF failed to get a striker in all summer, now we have one and he's not capable of playing?!

How has Walsh STILL got a job?!

February 14, 2018, 03:56:32 AM
Reply #143

School of Science

Beginning to really dislike Allardyce, why on earth would you turn your own fans onto the big money striker you've just bought ? We hear he is not working hard enough in training, he doesn't like the weather and the game is too quick for him because he isn't fit enough. Talk about destroying a players confidence.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

February 14, 2018, 04:17:52 AM
Reply #144

blueski

Sorry if already posted but the echo are claiming Allardyce has said he won't play Tosun until we're mathematically safe from relegation

Cannot wait for Allardyce to fuck off, absolute joke.
how's that for a pat on the back and a bit of confidence for him
Nil Satis

February 14, 2018, 04:21:52 AM
Reply #145

Thornton_19

Watched Niasses header at the weekend loads. No idea how he kept it on target he aimed one way and it hit the side of his head and went another.

Love him to bits though.

February 14, 2018, 04:24:23 AM
Reply #146

blue slug

Niasse is just so likeable he wears his heart on his sleeve and is a proper battler

February 14, 2018, 09:24:44 AM
Reply #147

Cuttyblue

Niasse is just so likeable he wears his heart on his sleeve and is a proper battler

Some of his goals look soo jammy.  God loves Niasse, no doubt about it.

February 14, 2018, 11:56:39 AM
Reply #148

Ramjam

Without his goals this season wed be about 17th right now and looking for a new manager
WE ARE THE PEOPLE