May 25, 2018, 02:30:54 PM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce blames players for Arsenal humiliation  (Read 5735 times)

February 04, 2018, 03:08:02 AM
Reply #15

Cozzie

We need to be ballsy about our next appointment, we wont though, will probably go back for Moyes.

February 04, 2018, 03:10:45 AM
Reply #16

SANA_DR0

im pretty sure we wouldnt lose 5-1 with moyes against arsenal

oh wait..
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

February 04, 2018, 03:12:40 AM
Reply #17

Toffee1

I doubt that the clueless brothers will be given the boot before the end of the season but it would be just so Everton if they sacked Sham and then hired Silva before the Watford away game.

February 04, 2018, 03:12:53 AM
Reply #18

Redartin

Fucking dickhead. Nothing like giving him a fair go. Two starts and he's dropped.

The players were awful. I agree with him on that. Trouble is, the idiot doesn't give them an opportunity to play properly.

This season needs to end soon.

It ended a few weeks ago against the shite.

Could someone not set this fucker up taking a bribe or something the way the England camp did.

February 04, 2018, 03:15:03 AM
Reply #19

dekko

Everton is one team, managers and players together. He is the one who chooses the players, he chooses the tactics, he trains the players, he is supposed to motivate the players... supposedly 3 experienced managers working now and they cannot see that Schneiderlin is shit. They keep rotating the defense and nobody has any chemistry at the back.
It’s been enough time for them to implement their “game plan” to the players. And what’s their best strategy?? When did we play our best football? Parking the bus, to get 9 players in front of Pickford and hope DCL will do some magic updront.
This season is now pointless, get rid of him, he’s got no pride, no humbleness, no love for our team. I’m sure Unsworth won’t let us get relegated, and lets get busy getting a big time manager in the summer and start the clean up of the team.

February 04, 2018, 03:16:36 AM
Reply #20

Simon Paul

Administrator
Imagine a world where you could sign a contract worth £6m a year and then force your way out of it after a few months and still get paid

February 04, 2018, 03:24:02 AM
Reply #21

Juanito

Just got back from the game and said to an Arsenal fan, that I bet I see on here that Allarydce has blamed the players again, after seeing that horrendous formation and team selection. Absolutely no idea. Kenny long diagonal ball into Niasse, or Schneiderlin long diagonal ball into Bolasie. The team were abject but Schneiderlin was worse, big Sam was worse than that but the way he can call the players crap after that and not look at himself shows he is one thing, a thin skinned narcissist. I bet the players love him.

February 04, 2018, 03:24:20 AM
Reply #22

Lxxx

Imagine a world where you could sign a contract worth £6m a year and then force your way out of it after a few months and still get paid

Bang on.

He could blame the players, the fans and whoever he wanted, he wouldn’t care. Pint of Cristal to celebrate.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 03:25:43 AM by Lxxx »

February 04, 2018, 03:26:17 AM
Reply #23

Macca77

Is anyone surprised by this, I mean really, on the day he was appointed did anyone actually think he would do a decent job? The board panicked and literally begged him to take the job, they're as much to blame as him, can't be trusted at all

February 04, 2018, 03:28:02 AM
Reply #24

SANA_DR0

imagine in that same world, that 33%of the people in 2013 where under the poverty line... figures are bound to be higher now due to the disparity...

Should give that cash to Everton in the community... hell our last 3 managers have rinsed us, we should give equal amounts of t that cash to the people!

*dreams*
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

February 04, 2018, 03:28:14 AM
Reply #25

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Is anyone surprised by this, I mean really, on the day he was appointed did anyone actually think he would do a decent job? The board panicked and literally begged him to take the job, they're as much to blame as him, can't be trusted at all

The realdunc
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

February 04, 2018, 03:28:21 AM
Reply #26

Juanito

Anyone not want him to be sacked now?

February 04, 2018, 03:30:46 AM
Reply #27

Waltzer

I didn't want koeman out but being honest I thought Sam was better than people were saying, thought he had a bit of tactical awareness and a bit about him.  Happy to admit I was woefully wrong, just fuck off now Sam

February 04, 2018, 03:30:55 AM
Reply #28

duncandisorderly

Wow, can't believe he's singled out Tosun and said he wasn't holding the ball up like he did at besiktas......in his first 1 & 1/2 games, that's why he hasn't been starting!! Also said that he hasn't hit the ground running. Play him then you fucking moron, he can't hit the ground running if he's not playing. He actually did okay basically in the 100 mins he's played for us. Done with Allardyce, fuck him.

February 04, 2018, 03:32:09 AM
Reply #29

Evertonian in NC

Anyone not want him to be sacked now?

The reason is not that we would get much for results, just that we need to stop him from further poisoning the dressing room (especially the young players).
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin