December 12, 2018, 04:04:52 AM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce blames players for Arsenal humiliation  (Read 8608 times)

February 04, 2018, 02:32:32 PM
Reply #75

Alanvideo

I reckon he realised that this was an unwinnable game and picked basically a reserve side to avoid injuries for the next game that IS winnable. I may be wrong but that's how I saw it - especially with Walcott being withdrawn.
...................yes I agree , he's thinking like a relegation-zone manager. I think it was Pardew or somebody who came out with similar comments the other week and then lost the 'winnable ' game.
We are special ,we are Everton.

February 04, 2018, 02:52:20 PM
Reply #76

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Sorry mate but he has put them back in the team . Unsworth put those who weren't up for the fight out to grass and that cunt has brought them back in . Schneiderlin should have been gone with Mirallas . Lennon for all his limitations ran his fucking heart out every game . Davies and DCL give there all and Holgate and Jagielka are far and away superior to Keane and Williams . Bolasie isn't even a footballer and a talent like Lookman is out on loan at one of Germanys top clubs . He has created a total mess after getting his first few results off the back of Unsworth sorting the mess out . The worse thing is I don't think Sivlva was or is the answer . The bloke just found himself catapulted into the Prem by Hull and Watford . He has done less than Carvalho , Jokanovic , Rowett or Nuno Sanchez have in the Championship . Moshiri is a fucking clown and will just go for a quick fix . He is the sort of bloke who buys a new car because his clutch goes . This club for all its Jim White inspired waffling is a fucking joke and this cunt will put us right back in a relegation battle .

To be fair Unsy picked Schneiderlin in the very next game after the training ground incident and regularly picked Mirallas.

He wasn’t any different with regards to multiple changes from game to game (even half to half).

The last game did find the right balance in terms of midfield (as we seen vs Leicester) and should be replicated as often as possible.

February 04, 2018, 02:57:50 PM
Reply #77

Rodenplav64

To be fair Unsy picked Schneiderlin in the very next game after the training ground incident and regularly picked Mirallas.

He wasn’t any different with regards to multiple changes from game to game (even half to half).

The last game did find the right balance in terms of midfield (as we seen vs Leicester) and should be replicated as often as possible.

I agree Unsworth was all over the place till the West Ham game and maybe the result was a 'pressure off' thing as the club had gone for Allardyce . The difference is we are talking about vastly differing Managers in terms of experience . Schneiderlin hasn't done a tap all year and even Allardyce could see that . The team selection yesterday was abysmal more so after the midweek win . It stank of him thinking he is a tactical genius as opposed to a clown . Unsworth could at least point to inexperience .

February 04, 2018, 03:11:08 PM
Reply #78

dunkster

The man is a cancer. The damage he is causing with all his remarks especially with new signings are a disgrace.
He reminds me of Donald Trump. In the twilight of his years he wants the show to be all about himself.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

February 04, 2018, 03:13:01 PM
Reply #79

Faceatthefence

Martinez was a blunder.
Koeman was an arrogant bluffer, now Allardyce is running out of excuses. Where did it all go wrong?
It went wrong imho when moshiri walked in the door,the stability created by moyes and blue bill developed because moyes dealt solely with players and recruitment,bill worked in the background to finance his requests.Now you've got a guy who has only has a business background trying to oversee everything,currently his football decision making is on a par with Eliabeth Taylor's choice in husbands.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

February 04, 2018, 04:11:54 PM
Reply #80

Rodenplav64

It went wrong imho when moshiri walked in the door,the stability created by moyes and blue bill developed because moyes dealt solely with players and recruitment,bill worked in the background to finance his requests.Now you've got a guy who has only has a business background trying to oversee everything,currently his football decision making is on a par with Eliabeth Taylor's choice in husbands.

And yet some want the fucking clown in complete control . Fans got fed up with Moyes over 10 years just as Arsenal fans have with Wenger and it is hard to replace stability . A footballing fucking dinosaur on an 18 month contract and bringing in his own staff was never going to create that . What in heavens fucking name was Moshiri thinking of ?

February 04, 2018, 04:19:50 PM
Reply #81

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
And yet some want the fucking clown in complete control . Fans got fed up with Moyes over 10 years just as Arsenal fans have with Wenger and it is hard to replace stability . A footballing fucking dinosaur on an 18 month contract and bringing in his own staff was never going to create that . What in heavens fucking name was Moshiri thinking of ?

Rightly or wrongly Moshiri and the board panicked. They feared we might go down and went for Allardyce for stability. If he keeps us up as terrible as the football is, as short term thinking as it is, they will consider their decision valid an happily pay him off.

February 04, 2018, 04:23:15 PM
Reply #82

Rodenplav64

Rightly or wrongly Moshiri and the board panicked. They feared we might go down and went for Allardyce for stability. If he keeps us up as terrible as the football is, as short term thinking as it is, they will consider their decision valid an happily pay him off.

I said at the time and I will say it again Sam Allardyce is/was not the only Manager who would keep us up . Pay him off or not the damage he could do wasn't worth his appointment .

February 04, 2018, 04:25:49 PM
Reply #83

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I said at the time and I will say it again Sam Allardyce is/was not the only Manager who would keep us up . Pay him off or not the damage he could do wasn't worth his appointment .

I don't disagree

February 04, 2018, 07:40:32 PM
Reply #84

Everton Mint

The players DO have to take a big cthunk of the blame.

Some of these professionals are letting us down time after time whoever the manager is.

Martinez is now Belgium manager... Koeman will be Holland's.

Things worked well under both here at first. Did they become bad managers or did the players ?

They are doing the same to Allardyce.

February 04, 2018, 07:45:57 PM
Reply #85

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

Some of these professionals are letting us down time after time whoever the manager is.

Things worked well under both here at first. Did they become bad managers or did the players ?

The way things are going, Sam will get sacked and become manager of England...
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

February 04, 2018, 07:50:52 PM
Reply #86

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

I'd say they are trying to focus their games around Sam's plans

8 defensive players from ko is asking for trouble imo.
One early mistake and how do you get back into the game

Since Sam has been in charge I've seen plenty of sides set up defensively but be an attacking threat. I've not seen that from us cos we are TOO defensive to the point where its actually shocking

Is that the players betraying Allardyce?
Simply simply lovely

February 04, 2018, 08:01:12 PM
Reply #87

loroloco

I'd say they are trying to focus their games around Sam's plans

8 defensive players from ko is asking for trouble imo.
One early mistake and how do you get back into the game

Since Sam has been in charge I've seen plenty of sides set up defensively but be an attacking threat. I've not seen that from us cos we are TOO defensive to the point where its actually shocking

Is that the players betraying Allardyce?

it´s fuckin bonkers isn´t it. 8 defensive players on the ptich and we were 3 down after 19 minutes. if you´re gonna play like tht you better damn well make sure you keep the goals conceded to a maximum of 1. a lot of fume on here about moshiri and i have to agree with it. all of this stops at his door. all of it.

February 04, 2018, 09:15:12 PM
Reply #88

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I miss Martinez. I really do. People just needed some patience.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

February 04, 2018, 09:22:22 PM
Reply #89

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Felt like a really stupid move to me tbh.

Their confidence was rocked and yeah they’ve been good at home but I feel we should have put it on their toes and not let them have a minute.

Instead we set up a very very low block, and let arsenal stroll forward win players like Ozil having 3-4 touches before picking a pass.

They’re not Liverpool (pace merchants no midfield), they actually do have good passing midfielders and their best footy is always neat one twos with some shite team sat in front of them - so why let them on the ball all day long?

Even if he thought yeah keep it tight nick one FINE but at 2/3 down...are our hoping to nick 3 are you? And then he says the second half performance was good but too late well make the fucking change then!
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.