September 20, 2018, 02:14:49 PM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce blames players for Arsenal humiliation  (Read 7281 times)

February 04, 2018, 03:32:09 AM
Read 7281 times

Evertonian in NC

Anyone not want him to be sacked now?

The reason is not that we would get much for results, just that we need to stop him from further poisoning the dressing room (especially the young players).
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

February 04, 2018, 09:28:30 PM
Reply #1

Evertonian in NC

I miss Martinez. I really do. People just needed some patience.

He had it 75-80% right, which was a great deal closer than Koeman got, or Allardyce could ever dream of.  But that last bit was a fatal flaw, and he couldn't or wouldn't fix it.  I think maybe international footy is a better fit for him.  Anyway, he lost the dressing room, and that was that.

It is a shame, really.  Because the progressive, optimistic template (without the "blowing smoke up your ass" factor) is almost certainly what we need.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

February 06, 2018, 03:57:32 AM
Reply #2

Evertonian in NC

Surely the Board can see how embarrassing this is? Can they possibly be this dense?