July 18, 2018, 08:02:27 PM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce blames players for Arsenal humiliation  (Read 6516 times)

February 04, 2018, 02:38:44 AM
Read 6516 times

kramer0

He could help his cause a lot by keeping the shape and strategy similar on a match-to-match basis. Not really a surprise to see players struggle with something they've only had a week to prepare. Or two days, in this case.

Calm the fuck down with your team selections, Sam.

February 04, 2018, 09:36:06 PM
Reply #1

kramer0

His comments, particularly the Lookman one, are as bad as I've heard from any manager. They're disgraceful to be honest - you'd get a disciplinary in any other form of employment for that.

When it comes to business, Moshiri is the man for us. When it comes to football, he's as far out of his depth as I would be on a date with Gisele. He needs to recognise this and delegate to someone who has the expertise. That man isn't Steve fucking Walsh.

I hope that the rumours about the PSV DoF are true and that he'll come in before the last game of the season, replacing Walsh and sacking Sam on the centre circle as the teams line up for the pre match bollocks. He can then recruit a manager and scouting network with some professionalism and leave Mosh to the stadium and commercial deals.

I don’t know if the PSV Director is necessarily the right fit but we definitely need someone with vision to oversee footballing matters.

The fact that we can talk about “Walsh signings,” “Koeman signings,” “Allardyce signings,” and maybe even a “Kenwright signing” is concerning. It’s not too surprising that we’re getting so many football decisions wrong, especially squad-building, when things are so disjointed behind the scenes.