September 25, 2018, 12:05:34 PM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce blames players for Arsenal humiliation  (Read 7384 times)

February 04, 2018, 02:32:56 AM
Read 7384 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Fucking dickhead. Nothing like giving him a fair go. Two starts and he's dropped.

The players were awful. I agree with him on that. Trouble is, the idiot doesn't give them an opportunity to play properly.

This season needs to end soon.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

February 04, 2018, 07:45:57 PM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
The players DO have to take a big cthunk of the blame.

Some of these professionals are letting us down time after time whoever the manager is.

Martinez is now Belgium manager... Koeman will be Holland's.

Things worked well under both here at first. Did they become bad managers or did the players ?

They are doing the same to Allardyce.

The way things are going, Sam will get sacked and become manager of England...
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

February 04, 2018, 10:40:55 PM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Our problems are our own doing, but from an opportunity perspective, we were the best in England 6 years too soon. We came into big money 10 years too late.

Although Moyes had issues, if he had a little more money than he did get, I think he might have put us on even firmer foundations and challenged a bit more.

Our appointments since have been very poor. We need a new Moyes type who can build, be loyal to the club and have the stability and time to build something.

February 04, 2018, 10:50:39 PM
Reply #3

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Moyes was an absolute diamond when it came to improving cheap players, hard to find a manager with as good a record as regards that, but he used to enrage us with his negativity on the big occasion, still not calmed down after the FA semi with the shite, his darkest hour for me...

Compared to Sam, he was the most positive manager in the world. And that's with me losing patience with Moyes in the last 3 years of his reign.