July 17, 2018, 03:11:03 PM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce blames players for Arsenal humiliation  (Read 6379 times)

February 04, 2018, 09:22:22 PM
Read 6379 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Felt like a really stupid move to me tbh.

Their confidence was rocked and yeah they’ve been good at home but I feel we should have put it on their toes and not let them have a minute.

Instead we set up a very very low block, and let arsenal stroll forward win players like Ozil having 3-4 touches before picking a pass.

They’re not Liverpool (pace merchants no midfield), they actually do have good passing midfielders and their best footy is always neat one twos with some shite team sat in front of them - so why let them on the ball all day long?

Even if he thought yeah keep it tight nick one FINE but at 2/3 down...are our hoping to nick 3 are you? And then he says the second half performance was good but too late well make the fucking change then!
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 04, 2018, 10:53:11 PM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Has no class at all ...rule one of management of any sort, is don't fuck your staff and stab them in the back .....he's failed miserably since day one .

Praise in public bollock in private is my rule
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 06, 2018, 06:09:37 AM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Still find it amusing his defence was that he copied Swansea and so the tactics were fine. Is that the extent of our ideas? It's the tactical equivalent of trying to answer exam questions by looking at what the kid next to us is writing and wondering what went wrong.

My issue with it is how little we even looked like Swansea! The game I watched they pressed them to death and forced mistakes. Ozil was filling in his tax returns on the way way through our midfield he had so much time.

Xhaka looked like the kind of midfielder that if you put it on his toes will switch off and I don’t know, maybe a certain tenacious scouse cm with beautiful blonde locks may have been able to Clucas the fuck out of him but he left him on the bench!