December 17, 2018, 11:03:37 PM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce blames players for Arsenal humiliation  (Read 8712 times)

February 05, 2018, 03:52:49 PM
Read 8712 times

Hawkandro

Wow, can't believe he's singled out Tosun and said he wasn't holding the ball up like he did at besiktas......in his first 1 & 1/2 games, that's why he hasn't been starting!! Also said that he hasn't hit the ground running. Play him then you fucking moron, he can't hit the ground running if he's not playing. He actually did okay basically in the 100 mins he's played for us. Done with Allardyce, fuck him.

This is what baffles me this season; Sandro, Klaassen and now Tosun are not good enough... fucking give them more than 3 games you Thundercunt.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

February 06, 2018, 02:54:52 PM
Reply #1

Hawkandro

Rooney spoke to the players at HT and told them they had to try to salvage some pride and win the 2nd half.

...and we couldn't even do that.

February 06, 2018, 02:56:10 PM
Reply #2

Hawkandro

Surely the Board can see how embarrassing this is? Can they possibly be this dense?

I would imagine Moshiri doesn't want us to have 4 managers in one season; not until we are mathematically safe at least.

Once we are safe, I reckon we will announce Sam is leaving at the end of the season, with a thank you for keeping us up, and we are bringing Marco Silva in on a 3 or 4 year deal.