June 19, 2018, 02:36:56 AM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce blames players for Arsenal humiliation  (Read 6075 times)

February 06, 2018, 01:15:17 AM
Reply #120

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Rooney just said the players have to take responsibility.
What else is he gonna say
Simply simply lovely

February 06, 2018, 01:20:18 AM
Reply #121

Everton Mint

What else is he gonna say

Sounded genuine and said how sad he was that their poor performances had cost Koeman his job.Didnt want that to happen again.

February 06, 2018, 01:34:18 AM
Reply #122

Waltzer

Sounded genuine and said how sad he was that their poor performances had cost Koeman his job.Didnt want that to happen again.
He's the only one on this occasion

February 06, 2018, 01:47:47 AM
Reply #123

Juanito

Why would you write any game off?

Especially for those that have also travelled to see it.

February 06, 2018, 02:00:19 AM
Reply #124

Lxxx

Writing 'unwinnable' games against the top 6 off is what teams at the bottom of the league, like Swansea, do........

February 06, 2018, 02:03:16 AM
Reply #125

Juanito

Michael Ball suggesting that Allardyce needs to take some responsibility and I am amazed that he is the only person I have heard do it in the media. I am also amazed at any Evertonian that wants him to stay until the end of the season. He is embarrassing us, clearly out of his depth and cannot motivate the players. His character is draining the life out of this football club.

February 06, 2018, 02:18:24 AM
Reply #126

gizzblue

Was he also just blaming those who actually got a game ... like Sam pretty much ?.
Easy to point the finger when not involved ....tbh Id have expected more camaraderie off Rooney.

Why would be think it's right to pile on? .

February 06, 2018, 02:25:05 AM
Reply #127

Everton Mint

Rooney spoke to the players at HT and told them they had to try to salvage some pride and win the 2nd half.

Obviously the team wasnt the best but the players efforts were still poor and the goals very soft.

February 06, 2018, 02:30:08 AM
Reply #128

TheTone

Michael Ball suggesting that Allardyce needs to take some responsibility and I am amazed that he is the only person I have heard do it in the media. I am also amazed at any Evertonian that wants him to stay until the end of the season. He is embarrassing us, clearly out of his depth and cannot motivate the players. His character is draining the life out of this football club.

Not defending Allardyce but we were more than embarrassing before he rolled into town

February 06, 2018, 02:35:04 AM
Reply #129

gizzblue

Not defending Allardyce but we were more than embarrassing before he rolled into town
He was supposed to be comming in to stop the rot though and it's as rotten as ever .

His picking and chosing which games for the team to 'try' and win kicked him in the arse .imho.
Shouldn't have changed the formation or the team(aside the six million dollar man Coleman) and still hes blaming players.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 02:37:18 AM by gizzblue »

February 06, 2018, 03:01:55 AM
Reply #130

Juanito

Yes but the way he represents us with what he says is embarrassing. Like when a journalist mentioned our pursuit of Silva and he pointed out that Silva got Hull relegated and he has never been. Why he feels the need to bite like that, is because he is a thin skinned narcissist and any attempts to think about himself in less than glowing terms gets repelled elsewhere, generally into the players. That, in itself, is cancerous to the squad.

February 06, 2018, 03:06:54 AM
Reply #131

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

February 06, 2018, 03:12:49 AM
Reply #132

TheTone

Yes but the way he represents us with what he says is embarrassing. Like when a journalist mentioned our pursuit of Silva and he pointed out that Silva got Hull relegated and he has never been. Why he feels the need to bite like that, is because he is a thin skinned narcissist and any attempts to think about himself in less than glowing terms gets repelled elsewhere, generally into the players. That, in itself, is cancerous to the squad.

Not disagreeing with you at all , I think there are plenty of cancers within the squad irrespective of who manages them

February 06, 2018, 03:13:35 AM
Reply #133

Lxxx

Go on Sam, keep talking, keep digging a hole, keep saying completely inappropriate things to the media. The press love a story so they'll keep pushing, keep pricking his ego, keep looking for him to open that big mouth of his to defend his misguided notion that he's blameless. You just have to hope he runs his mouth off too much and gives us an excuse to relieve him of his duties without paying him off. Unlikely but we can dream.

February 06, 2018, 03:18:20 AM
Reply #134

Juanito

Not disagreeing with you at all , I think there are plenty of cancers within the squad irrespective of who manages them

Yes, but nobody is looking for sound bites from Morgan Schneiderlin. If a player becomes cancerous, they will probably get dropped, if itís the manager, the whole squad becomes disillusioned. Sooner this no mark is out of our club the better.