July 18, 2018, 08:28:43 AM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce blames players for Arsenal humiliation  (Read 6507 times)

February 04, 2018, 03:24:02 AM
Read 6507 times

Juanito

Just got back from the game and said to an Arsenal fan, that I bet I see on here that Allarydce has blamed the players again, after seeing that horrendous formation and team selection. Absolutely no idea. Kenny long diagonal ball into Niasse, or Schneiderlin long diagonal ball into Bolasie. The team were abject but Schneiderlin was worse, big Sam was worse than that but the way he can call the players crap after that and not look at himself shows he is one thing, a thin skinned narcissist. I bet the players love him.

February 04, 2018, 03:28:21 AM
Reply #1

Juanito

Anyone not want him to be sacked now?

February 06, 2018, 01:47:47 AM
Reply #2

Juanito

Why would you write any game off?

Especially for those that have also travelled to see it.

February 06, 2018, 02:03:16 AM
Reply #3

Juanito

Michael Ball suggesting that Allardyce needs to take some responsibility and I am amazed that he is the only person I have heard do it in the media. I am also amazed at any Evertonian that wants him to stay until the end of the season. He is embarrassing us, clearly out of his depth and cannot motivate the players. His character is draining the life out of this football club.

February 06, 2018, 03:01:55 AM
Reply #4

Juanito

Not defending Allardyce but we were more than embarrassing before he rolled into town

Yes but the way he represents us with what he says is embarrassing. Like when a journalist mentioned our pursuit of Silva and he pointed out that Silva got Hull relegated and he has never been. Why he feels the need to bite like that, is because he is a thin skinned narcissist and any attempts to think about himself in less than glowing terms gets repelled elsewhere, generally into the players. That, in itself, is cancerous to the squad.

February 06, 2018, 03:18:20 AM
Reply #5

Juanito

Not disagreeing with you at all , I think there are plenty of cancers within the squad irrespective of who manages them

Yes, but nobody is looking for sound bites from Morgan Schneiderlin. If a player becomes cancerous, they will probably get dropped, if itís the manager, the whole squad becomes disillusioned. Sooner this no mark is out of our club the better.