February 25, 2018, 06:05:28 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Crystal Palace  (Read 9352 times)

February 04, 2018, 05:40:14 AM
Read 9352 times

Ramjam

Ok itís a week away but we need to move on from the shit we were subjected to yesterday.

With most of our first team regulars left out of the starting 11 at Arsenal I would fully expect at least six changes for this fixture. Rooney, siggy, Davies, jags, Coleman and Holgate,should all start.

Pickford
Coleman    Holgate     jags       Martina

Walcott       Davies     Rooney.  Siggy

Niasse   DCL
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

February 04, 2018, 05:54:47 AM
Reply #1

Ravardo

I wonder what the odds will be on a benteke hatrick

February 04, 2018, 05:59:27 AM
Reply #2

Ramjam

I wonder what the odds will be on a benteke hatrick
Letís hope that doesnít happen Raverdo, I fancy us to win this one with a fully rested squad and a week to prepare
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

February 04, 2018, 06:28:35 AM
Reply #3

American Evertonian

I'd give Klassen a chance in the midfield for this one. Schneiderlin needs to go play with the U-23s so he can learn a few things from them.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

February 04, 2018, 07:23:10 AM
Reply #4

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
I'd give Klassen a chance in the midfield for this one. Schneiderlin needs to go play with the U-23s so he can learn a few things from them.

Allardyce won't.

February 04, 2018, 07:33:08 AM
Reply #5

Ramjam

Allardyce won't.
Although I disagree with his selection yesterday I do think that heíd already written the points off and decided to leave so many of our starters on the bench, probably had one eye on all 3 points against Palace.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

February 04, 2018, 07:51:39 AM
Reply #6

American Evertonian

Although I disagree with his selection yesterday I do think that heíd already written the points off and decided to leave so many of our starters on the bench, probably had one eye on all 3 points against Palace.

Which makes this whole situation even more laughable. He has been claiming he has deserved opportunities to manage big clubs. This game shows exactly why he shouldnt be. If he looks in the mirror he only has himself to blame

February 04, 2018, 07:56:22 AM
Reply #7

Ramjam

Which makes this whole situation even more laughable. He has been claiming he has deserved opportunities to manage big clubs. This game shows exactly why he shouldnt be. If he looks in the mirror he only has himself to blame
Devils advocate time,

But big clubs can beat other big clubs we have the worst record Iíve ever seen in some of these fixtures
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

February 04, 2018, 08:04:42 AM
Reply #8

Martip

He's be mad to think like that.. .we 've nothing to play for other than survival and  his job probably depends on the next few games. Can't just roll over in any game ffs.

February 04, 2018, 08:19:05 AM
Reply #9

American Evertonian

Devils advocate time,

But big clubs can beat other big clubs we have the worst record Iíve ever seen in some of these fixtures

But big clubs aren't beating other big clubs 5-1

February 04, 2018, 08:52:48 AM
Reply #10

Ramjam

But big clubs aren't beating other big clubs 5-1
Thatís my point, only Evertonians think that Everton are a big club these days and thatís down to the incompetence from board level down.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

February 04, 2018, 08:56:17 AM
Reply #11

Ramjam

He's be mad to think like that.. .we 've nothing to play for other than survival and  his job probably depends on the next few games. Can't just roll over in any game ffs.
I agree we shouldnít be rolling over in any game however thatís what I watched us doing yesterday or was I watching a different game to you or anyone else who thinks we made a real fist of it?
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

February 04, 2018, 08:57:35 AM
Reply #12

Tony Clifton

I don't think he looks in the mirror.  He looks the kind who reads the sun.

February 04, 2018, 09:05:07 AM
Reply #13

bluenuck

2 more wins and he can play all he wants.

February 04, 2018, 09:26:31 AM
Reply #14

Ramjam

Let's hope BFS and his team have a close look at the Palace v Newcastle game then actually come up with a game plan to win the fucking thing, this game now becomes the most important game of the season after the shite we've just watched, 3 points is a must, keep Bolasie, Schniderlin and Williams as far away from the starting 11 as possible
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 10:59:16 AM by Ramjam »
WE ARE THE PEOPLE