May 24, 2018, 07:11:11 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Crystal Palace  (Read 13056 times)

February 05, 2018, 07:13:28 PM
Reply #60

Paddockoldie

The dickhead doesnít have a reputation to think of, well at least not a good one. His only reputation to date consists of finishing 17th with shite teams, dull football and bribery.

Yet we hired him, even after knocking him back.. we crawled back to him. Says more about how low our club has sunk mate. Who's next though?

February 05, 2018, 09:12:26 PM
Reply #61

Lxxx

The dickhead doesn’t have a reputation to think of, well at least not a good one. His only reputation to date consists of finishing 17th with shite teams, dull football and bribery.

And we've topped up his pension to a level he could only dream of so reputation isn't something he's concerned about nowadays.

February 05, 2018, 11:05:11 PM
Reply #62

D15TIN

Back to the XI that played against Leicester and we should be ok

-------------Pickford

Coleman Keane Jagielka Martina

------Gana Davies Rooney

-- Walcott Niasse Sigurdsson

No Schneiderlin or Bolasie please.

February 05, 2018, 11:17:49 PM
Reply #63

Alanvideo

And we've topped up his pension to a level he could only dream of so reputation isn't something he's concerned about nowadays.
..........................I doubt he's had any money worries since being sacked by Newcastle 10 seasons ago and walked away with a reputed £6m.
from The Guardian January 2008  -
<<  Allardyce's position had been in jeopardy even before the start of the season, as the club's new owner, Mike Ashley, was rumoured to be keen on replacing him immediately. Ashley had not been involved with Newcastle when previous chairman Freddy Shepherd enticed Allardyce from Bolton last May. The manager was, however, entrusted with substantial transfer funds during the summer and began the season positively, winning 3-1 at his old stomping ground in Bolton.

Performances soon dipped, however, and doubts were raised not just about the quality of his signings, but also about Allardyce's style, with fans nonplussed by a strange lack of cohesion in the team and the manager's insistence on playing players such as Alan Smith in unaccustomed roles. The pressure intensified over Christmas, when Newcastle took just one point from four games - and that at home to rock-bottom Derby, who, back in September, recorded their first and so far only win of the season by deservedly beating Newcastle 1-0 at Pride Park.
Allardyce took charge of just 24 games, winning eight, losing 10 and drawing six. >>
We are special ,we are Everton.

February 05, 2018, 11:29:17 PM
Reply #64

Dr. Sponge

Can't believe it's February and Niasse is still leading the line, and Martina is still rockin' it at left back. We are a shambles of a club at the moment.

February 06, 2018, 12:54:41 AM
Reply #65

Simon Paul

Administrator
What did Swansea do against these?

February 06, 2018, 01:02:05 AM
Reply #66

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
What did Swansea do against these?
Copying Newcastle this week pal

Simply simply lovely

February 06, 2018, 01:09:09 AM
Reply #67

bacon sarnie

Fixed

Ahhhh, you're gonna get in trouble for that mate. Love the Bobby D pic like.

February 06, 2018, 02:06:48 AM
Reply #68

Juanito

Back to the XI that played against Leicester and we should be ok

-------------Pickford

Coleman Keane Jagielka Martina

------Gana Davies Rooney

-- Walcott Niasse Sigurdsson

No Schneiderlin or Bolasie please.

Even more infuriating that Lookman didnít get a decent chance despite some promising performances. Then infuriating hearing his petulant comments in response about how much Bolasie cost. 

February 06, 2018, 02:32:39 AM
Reply #69

Ramjam

Even more infuriating that Lookman didn't get a decent chance despite some promising performances. Then infuriating hearing his petulant comments in response about how much Bolasie cost.
Lookman is too young mate, (remember)
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

February 06, 2018, 03:10:19 AM
Reply #70

Django

Zaha out on Saturday

February 06, 2018, 03:59:44 AM
Reply #71

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Zaha out on Saturday

Just seen that, fucked his knee up. Doesn't have much luck that lad.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

February 06, 2018, 06:54:56 AM
Reply #72

Thomas

I'd give Klassen a chance in the midfield for this one. Schneiderlin needs to go play with the U-23s so he can learn a few things from them.

Along with the Lookman loan/comments his comments about Klaasen not going to Napoli sum up his ignorance. A Top Serie A side want a player he will not play instead of a completely average Frenchman.

February 06, 2018, 06:58:59 AM
Reply #73

Ravardo

I take it back you do have half a clue

February 06, 2018, 12:56:51 PM
Reply #74

GrantyBoy78

I just want us to get to 40 points ASAP so we can possibly integrate the likes of Klaassen into team and even start planning for next season.