June 19, 2018, 03:47:41 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Crystal Palace  (Read 13966 times)

February 06, 2018, 11:05:28 PM
Reply #90

D15TIN

Tbh if we win this I think we'll be fine, we'd be on 34pts with 11 to play.. deserve to go down if we fall from that

February 07, 2018, 12:35:37 AM
Reply #91

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
I want this:

Pickford

Coleman   Keane    Jagielka      Mangala

Gana      Davies

Walcott          Rooney          Sigurdsson

Tosun

Vlasic & DCL for Sigurdsson and Tosun after 70 mins
Can see you are making substitutions without considering how players play. You will make a great PL manager  ;)

February 07, 2018, 05:31:19 PM
Reply #92

Toddacelli

Can see you are making substitutions without considering how players play. You will make a great PL manager  ;)

Haha!

Obviously I would not take anyone off if they are having a good game, but two young players I want to see more of are Vlasic and DCL.

I reckon if Sigurdsson was not here Vlasic would be one of my first names on the team sheet and I want to see DCL continue his development too.

Also my other option would be to sub Rooney and move SSigurdsson into the middle to accommodate Vlasic. I think he'll be great for us one day.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 05:35:04 PM by Toddacelli »

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

February 07, 2018, 06:50:15 PM
Reply #93

Waltzer

I think we need to try something different, weve had 2 DM most of the season and shipped loads, cant we just resort to having a decent, productive midfield?

Pickford

Coleman            Jags            Mangala         Martina

Walcott       Davies            Sigurdsson            Bolasie

Vlasic

Tosun

February 07, 2018, 07:28:29 PM
Reply #94

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I'm not totally sure what the team should be but there are a few golden rules

Obvs Pickford in goal

If Coleman is fit then he starts at right back

It HAS to be a back 4

The only midfield that has worked for us this season is Davies Rooney Gana - so stick with that

No Schneiderlin, would prefer not even on the bench

Sigurdsson and Walcott both to start

Walcott to only come off if injured

DCL to start, Niasse on the bench. If we are losing at half time then play them up top together
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

February 07, 2018, 07:43:07 PM
Reply #95

Cereal Killer

All so wrong

Robles
Martina Williams Mangala Mori
                Schneids
Walcott       Rooney      Siggy
              Tosun Niasse

We're gonna win 6-5, we're gonna win 6-5

February 07, 2018, 09:47:19 PM
Reply #96

TheTone

lose this and my arse will go bigtime

February 07, 2018, 10:03:55 PM
Reply #97

Ravardo

Just scooting through the news...Palace have lost just three of their last 16 matches in all competitions and only four points now separate the two sides in the Premier League.

The Toffees meanwhile have won just one of their last nine games in all competitions.
Wilfried Zaha will find out how long he will spend on the sidelines with his knee injury after tests this week.

Hodgson will be without, Martin Kelly (hamstring), Jeff Schlupp, Julian Speroni and Scott Dann (all knee), Connor Wickham, Bakary Sako, Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Jason Puncheon are out.

Facing an injury crisis Hodgson may decide to give January signing Erdan Rakip his Premier League debut.

The midfielder of Turkish origin on loan from Benfica scored in his first start for the U-23 side and was widely praised for his display.

Rakip has however, yet to even make the match-day squad for Palace in the league this season.

If we lose this after they have that many injurys we are well n truely fucked

February 07, 2018, 10:11:41 PM
Reply #98

Fynci

Just scooting through the news...Palace have lost just three of their last 16 matches in all competitions and only four points now separate the two sides in the Premier League.

The Toffees meanwhile have won just one of their last nine games in all competitions.
Wilfried Zaha will find out how long he will spend on the sidelines with his knee injury after tests this week.

Hodgson will be without, Martin Kelly (hamstring), Jeff Schlupp, Julian Speroni and Scott Dann (all knee), Connor Wickham, Bakary Sako, Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Jason Puncheon are out.

Facing an injury crisis Hodgson may decide to give January signing Erdan Rakip his Premier League debut.

The midfielder of Turkish origin on loan from Benfica scored in his first start for the U-23 side and was widely praised for his display.

Rakip has however, yet to even make the match-day squad for Palace in the league this season.

If we lose this after they have that many injurys we are well n truely fucked

Rakip hat-trick it is then

February 07, 2018, 10:14:11 PM
Reply #99

Fynci

Tbh if we win this I think we'll be fine, we'd be on 34pts with 11 to play.. deserve to go down if we fall from that

With the games remaining we would have to be abysmal not to at least make 40, on paper Id fancy us to be nearer the 50 mark.

February 07, 2018, 10:22:58 PM
Reply #100

D15TIN

With the games remaining we would have to be abysmal not to at least make 40, on paper I’d fancy us to be nearer the 50 mark.
Me too mate, I think we'll do well at home but struggle to win any of our away games because of how we set up away from home - this 3 cbs has never once worked for Everton, needs to stop

February 07, 2018, 10:27:49 PM
Reply #101

gizzblue

With the games remaining we would have to be abysmal not to at least make 40, on paper I'd fancy us to be nearer the 50 mark.
Sam doesn't want 50 ....or it's just more proof we didn't need his shite  .

We should be battering these with their injury list ...Same team that beat Leicester. ..aside Schneids can fuck off and Williams should retire before this 😅

February 07, 2018, 10:35:52 PM
Reply #102

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
I'm not totally sure what the team should be but there are a few golden rules

Obvs Pickford in goal

If Coleman is fit then he starts at right back

It HAS to be a back 4

The only midfield that has worked for us this season is Davies Rooney Gana - so stick with that

No Schneiderlin, would prefer not even on the bench

Sigurdsson and Walcott both to start

Walcott to only come off if injured

DCL to start, Niasse on the bench. If we are losing at half time then play them up top together

This, but with Tosun starting.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

February 07, 2018, 10:39:00 PM
Reply #103

Macca77

We dont need two defensive midfielders at home against these, but guaranteed he will start with two

February 07, 2018, 10:56:05 PM
Reply #104

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
This, but with Tosun starting.

Yeah, I think DCL had a good run of games there. Give the new signing a chance before his confidence goes in the toilet too.