December 15, 2019, 10:46:53 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Crystal Palace  (Read 30977 times)

February 10, 2018, 09:51:16 PM
Reply #15

sam of the south

Had a fair amount of the ball but not creating much. Best efforts from distance. Most of their best efforts came from us making mistakes.

63% possession and yet still only one shot on target, though

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

February 10, 2018, 09:58:53 PM
Reply #16

sam of the south

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

February 10, 2018, 10:02:17 PM
Reply #17

sam of the south

Vocally unhappy about it when it happened but already willing to admit I was wrong about Walcott.

very good player.

He's stuck out like a sore thumb since he's been here.

Shows just how well coached he was at Arsenal compared to our shower.
Henry David Thoreau

February 10, 2018, 10:07:32 PM
Reply #18

sam of the south

I thought it was FFS...posted numerous links for streamers as well mate when i dont need to but i'm unhelpful...your wrong mate.

Calm down, bro.

Just saying, you could've posted: PENALTY!

Oh no, it isn't.
Henry David Thoreau

February 10, 2018, 10:11:02 PM
Reply #19

sam of the south

And Koeman and Allardyce both wanted rid.

Shows how clueless they both are.
Henry David Thoreau

February 10, 2018, 10:14:43 PM
Reply #20

sam of the south

Henry David Thoreau

February 10, 2018, 10:15:25 PM
Reply #21

sam of the south

That's our 6-pointer wrapped up, at least!

Don't speak too soon, bro 😬
Henry David Thoreau

February 10, 2018, 10:35:41 PM
Reply #22

sam of the south

I love him ☺️

It's nice to not have Vile Shite Schneiderlin playing instead
Henry David Thoreau

February 10, 2018, 10:39:35 PM
Reply #23

sam of the south

I love him ☺️

It's nice to not have Vile Shite Schneiderlin playing instead

I spoke too soon
Henry David Thoreau

February 10, 2018, 10:45:56 PM
Reply #24

sam of the south

Henry David Thoreau

February 10, 2018, 10:46:56 PM
Reply #25

sam of the south

But Ok

Was that supposed to be Ronald 😃

If so, bravo 👏🏼
Henry David Thoreau

February 10, 2018, 10:51:29 PM
Reply #26

sam of the south

Henry David Thoreau

February 10, 2018, 11:03:47 PM
Reply #27

sam of the south

Good win and one step closer to Allardyce packing his bags and fucking off.

I wouldn't be so sure, unfortunately
Henry David Thoreau

February 10, 2018, 11:31:14 PM
Reply #28

sam of the south

Defo
His whole body shape is to put it in the other corner

Nah, gave him the eyes, didn't he ;)
Henry David Thoreau