June 25, 2018, 07:55:54 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Crystal Palace  (Read 14460 times)

February 10, 2018, 11:15:48 PM
Reply #510

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
He's clever then ? could only find a negative for a goal scorer on here..superb
It's not a negative, it's just a comment
Who cares how it goes in as long as it's in
Simply simply lovely

February 10, 2018, 11:15:55 PM
Reply #511

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Really enjoyed that second half performance.

Can people accept that Niasse is actually rather good now, please.

February 10, 2018, 11:16:56 PM
Reply #512

Ramjam

With his comments about blaming players and then today the fans, i'll be amazed if he's not gone in May. He's here to guarantee to safety.
What did he say?
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

February 10, 2018, 11:19:27 PM
Reply #513

Lxxx

No fan of Schneiderlin but I felt for him there.

Nah. You act like he has been doing and you're entitled to expect some feedback.

February 10, 2018, 11:19:46 PM
Reply #514

indiantoffee1975

What did he say?

“It's not me who wins the fans over. The players do it for me because they go out and perform and get results. That is what I need them to do and that gives us all breathing space that we need at the moment.”

“I am not saying my job is on the line, but if you carry on losing football matches all our jobs are on the line if you are not expected to lose many. That is the name of the game,” he explained.

“We won against Leicester and they all said how well we had played and what a great job we were doing. Then we go and lose to Arsenal and we are all crap and rubbish.

“That is what happens when you get a society that promotes people ringing up and expressing their opinion. But the vast majority of fans wont be like that. The ones who are volatile will ring in the most.

“You know that the internet... you say look at that negativity but it is 15 fans arguing among themselves and some of them haven't even been to the game. Negativity happens when you lose 5-1. Criticism happens and you accept it.”

“I have talked about the contract length meaning nothing because the results mean everything for how long you stay,” Allardyce continued.

“How long did Ronald have? Four or five years and it ended up being 18 months. Frank De Boer went to Palace after me, I had a one-and-a-half-year contract but he had a three-year contract and lasted four months.

“So my contract is as long as we go forward together and achieve results together, moving into the new stadium together, hopefully with a great team. I hope I see that time, but for the moment it's only the next game and the end of the season I'm focusing on.”
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 11:21:24 PM by indiantoffee1975 »

February 10, 2018, 11:20:34 PM
Reply #515

Macca77

No he's fucking shit

:snigger:

February 10, 2018, 11:21:20 PM
Reply #516

Lxxx

What did he say?

That any criticism of him is just 15 or so lads on the internet arguing amongst themselves, most of whom don't even go the game. Or something like that.

February 10, 2018, 11:22:55 PM
Reply #517

Shogun

Administrator

Some can't give him any credit can they?

He does something and people go... "Yeah but he didn't mean it"

I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

February 10, 2018, 11:24:04 PM
Reply #518

Ramjam

What a wanker he is, he will be long gone before the stadium plans are released never mind playing our first game in it
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

February 10, 2018, 11:24:36 PM
Reply #519

Ross

Nah. You act like he has been doing and you're entitled to expect some feedback.

Think it did him or the team any good?

I can understand people bring frustrated with the sub and his form but did it help him or the team in any way?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 10, 2018, 11:24:52 PM
Reply #520

Macca77

“It's not me who wins the fans over. The players do it for me because they go out and perform and get results. That is what I need them to do and that gives us all breathing space that we need at the moment.”

“I am not saying my job is on the line, but if you carry on losing football matches all our jobs are on the line if you are not expected to lose many. That is the name of the game,” he explained.

“We won against Leicester and they all said how well we had played and what a great job we were doing. Then we go and lose to Arsenal and we are all crap and rubbish.

“That is what happens when you get a society that promotes people ringing up and expressing their opinion. But the vast majority of fans wont be like that. The ones who are volatile will ring in the most.

“You know that the internet... you say look at that negativity but it is 15 fans arguing among themselves and some of them haven't even been to the game. Negativity happens when you lose 5-1. Criticism happens and you accept it.”

“I have talked about the contract length meaning nothing because the results mean everything for how long you stay,” Allardyce continued.

“How long did Ronald have? Four or five years and it ended up being 18 months. Frank De Boer went to Palace after me, I had a one-and-a-half-year contract but he had a three-year contract and lasted four months.

“So my contract is as long as we go forward together and achieve results together, moving into the new stadium together, hopefully with a great team. I hope I see that time, but for the moment it's only the next game and the end of the season I'm focusing on.”

He's a twat

February 10, 2018, 11:24:57 PM
Reply #521

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Was great being back at Goodison.  Gueye MOTM for me, as he was everywhere and won a few important fouls to settle things.

The Schneiderlin booing was terrible.  Yes, we all wanted Tosun on but don't boo someone coming on when you're 3-0 up.

Had no idea what the penalty was for from how far away we were.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

February 10, 2018, 11:25:14 PM
Reply #522

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
And Tom Davies though.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

February 10, 2018, 11:25:51 PM
Reply #523

Bluedylan

Nah. I'll stretch to 'effective on his best day', but not good or anything like that.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

February 10, 2018, 11:26:31 PM
Reply #524

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
That any criticism of him is just 15 or so lads on the internet arguing amongst themselves, most of whom don't even go the game. Or something like that.

That proves he's @Django then. He comes on here and sees the criticism and to get some favour, leaks the team a few days before.
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles