October 15, 2019, 10:29:18 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Crystal Palace  (Read 28110 times)

February 10, 2018, 06:14:10 PM
Read 28110 times

Normm

Theres a group of Besiktas fans on the train up from Euston to watch Tosun! They are going to be disappointed

Not if that girl in the picture shows up!

Actually, I think Tosun should get a chance alongside Niasse, with CL coming on as a sub. He has had some time to settle into training.

February 10, 2018, 08:08:29 PM
Reply #1

Normm

Good line up that, finally a functional midfield

Keane and Mangala playing together at this stage fill me with foreboding. I hope I'm wrong. Would also have liked to see Tosun up front with Niasse.

February 10, 2018, 08:24:51 PM
Reply #2

Normm

February 10, 2018, 08:51:57 PM
Reply #3

Normm

You'd prefer not to have the inside scoop from @Django?

I guess he could always just keep it to the subscribers.

No, forum post's won't be trusted. But info can be leaked back to opponents privately from trusted sources. It's an advantage to know how your opponent intends to play. Know your enemy. That's why spies exist. Anyone who thinks it doesn't matter should think again. We might lose the match with this defence as it is, but that's not the point.

February 11, 2018, 03:38:45 AM
Reply #4

Normm

Don't like Schniderlin but would like to think the fans were booing the decision to take Geuye off..probably wrong though;;

I didn't like to hear the fans booing Schn ...(however it's spelt), but I think it was Alardyce's decision that was being booed ...hence, Alardyce himself.