September 21, 2019, 01:21:46 AM

Author Topic: Man Utd target 50m Everton ace  (Read 7873 times)

February 04, 2018, 05:08:29 PM
Read 7873 times

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Simply simply lovely

February 04, 2018, 06:25:21 PM
Reply #1

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
He will get better with age,why sell a top class keeper ? Hes the best we have had since Nigel Martyn,he can be our number 1 for the next decade at least.
Tbf
If man u do come in for him he'll be gone
Simply simply lovely

February 04, 2018, 09:15:34 PM
Reply #2

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
People are allowed a different opinion without having some sort of appropriate lack of respect 

Personally I tend to think the people who don't especially rate a whole host of players people on here think highly of (davies, Pickford, kenny, DCL, Holgate etc) are probably more in line with opinions of fans of other clubs on these players. Maybe we just aren't as clouded by bias as the rest of you.
Going off your past comments you don't like anyone who plays for Everton tho.

There's a difference between not rating, over rating and then just thinking everyone is and I quote you here "shite"
Simply simply lovely

February 05, 2018, 01:28:52 AM
Reply #3

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
A failure to enlighten . Maybe you are a visionary . You can see beyond all the goals that fly past him and I question how good he is . That's all it boils down to . But I think I know enough to know that if the ball keeps flying past you and your team keeps getting beat , 4-0 , 5-1 , 4-0 .......... and you have let in nearly 100 goals in your short career you might need a bit more practice . He needs to improve massively to me to justify his price tag and reputation . That sounds fair enough to me .
That's so black and white tho,and goals conceded to keeper quality isn't

What about the fact that teams cut us open at will?

Who is the best keeper in the world?
Lets say de gea

I bet if I was 8 yards out I'd score past him one in two

Does that make him shite?
Simply simply lovely