May 27, 2018, 12:26:17 PM

Author Topic: From here on  (Read 912 times)

February 04, 2018, 10:00:59 PM
Read 912 times

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
For me it's quite simple

We go with the formation we played agaisnt Leicester

You want to rotate sound

For me it should be

Pickford
Coleman Holgate Jagielka Martina
Davies gueye Rooney
Walcott Tosun Sigurdsson

Rotate that is simple

Kenny for coleman
Keane for Holgate
Mangala for Jagielka
Hopefully baines for martina
Klaasen for Davies
Sigurdsson for Rooney

Bolaisie for Walcott or sigurdsson
Niasse or dcl for tosun

With others being in and around the team

We may see a style, a way of playing, even improvements off that

Simply simply lovely

February 04, 2018, 10:17:22 PM
Reply #1

toffee_scot

If only we knew roughly what our best XI was then we could use this to form the basis of a solid and productive team. We won against Leicester so we should be using that as a template, however I would avoid rotating players too often and would only rotate certain players in certain positions if there was a) an injury b) a suspension c) exhaustion/fatigue d) a player going through a run of very poor form e) a much better player coming back from injury like Baines in for Martina.

I'd love for us to get some consistency and reward players for playing well by keeping them in the team for the next game rather than drop them for a player who is worse than them. But apparently we've got a manager who gets paid £100,000 a week for doing exactly this.

February 04, 2018, 10:21:22 PM
Reply #2

Evertonian in NC

If only we knew roughly what our best XI was then we could use this to form the basis of a solid and productive team. We won against Leicester so we should be using that as a template, however I would avoid rotating players too often and would only rotate certain players in certain positions if there was a) an injury b) a suspension c) exhaustion/fatigue d) a player going through a run of very poor form e) a much better player coming back from injury like Baines in for Martina.

I'd love for us to get some consistency and reward players for playing well by keeping them in the team for the next game rather than drop them for a player who is worse than them. But apparently we've got a manager who gets paid £100,000 a week for doing exactly this.

One needs to leave in the players who will/could be part of the next good Everton side in the XI as much as possible.

That is: Pickford, Coleman, Holgate, Davies, Sigurdsson, Tosun, Walcott (last two to see what we have)
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

February 04, 2018, 10:26:17 PM
Reply #3

gizzblue

The drawing board hould now be Leicester win .....same team as much as possible ,stick to it like fucking glue as much as humaly possible .. ..it's the only time we have actually played football since the cancerous one came in. imho.

February 04, 2018, 10:30:26 PM
Reply #4

toffee_scot

One needs to leave in the players who will/could be part of the next good Everton side in the XI as much as possible.

That is: Pickford, Coleman, Holgate, Davies, Sigurdsson, Tosun, Walcott (last two to see what we have)

Indeed, I would agree with this list plus I would add Gueye.

If only an Everton manager could see this and form a team based on balance and their collective strengths rather than form a team based on being shit scared of the opposition.

February 04, 2018, 10:42:58 PM
Reply #5

Martip

For me it's quite simple

We go with the formation we played agaisnt Leicester

You want to rotate sound

For me it should be

Pickford
Coleman Holgate Jagielka Martina
Davies gueye Rooney
Walcott Tosun Sigurdsson

Rotate that is simple

Kenny for coleman
Keane for Holgate
Mangala for Jagielka
Hopefully baines for martina
Klaasen for Davies
Sigurdsson for Rooney

Bolaisie for Walcott or sigurdsson
Niasse or dcl for tosun

With others being in and around the team

We may see a style, a way of playing, even improvements off that
That's our best 11 I reckon and I never want to see gueye and Morgan in tge same starting 11 again.

February 04, 2018, 11:24:21 PM
Reply #6

blue slug

Pretty spot on there jimmy itís a shame your not manager 😉

February 04, 2018, 11:24:48 PM
Reply #7

Macca77

Just don't play Williams and Schneiderlin, simple as that

February 04, 2018, 11:31:35 PM
Reply #8

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Id like to see Vlasic involved more, but it won't happen with the fat headed cunt we have in charge.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

February 05, 2018, 01:04:11 AM
Reply #9

Cereal Killer

Formation roulette won't give the same answer week in week out unfortunately

February 05, 2018, 03:06:54 AM
Reply #10

dekko

If we just got rid of Sam, that would make me happy.

February 05, 2018, 03:53:01 AM
Reply #11

Robioto

That and stick Unsworth back in charge until the end of the season.