August 17, 2018, 03:00:28 PM

Author Topic: Moyes possibly leaving West Ham  (Read 3751 times)

February 06, 2018, 02:35:23 AM
Reply #15

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
If Moyes had ever had the money that we have now we would have been at least a consistent top 6 club by now.

February 06, 2018, 02:35:55 AM
Reply #16

sirblue57

As a DoF. Yeah...manager..no.
He can spot a player better then the prick we have now
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

February 06, 2018, 02:38:20 AM
Reply #17

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
As a DoF. Yeah...manager..no.
He can spot a player better then the prick we have now

An even worse shout than getting him as manager

February 06, 2018, 02:38:26 AM
Reply #18

gizzblue

Never go back to an ex .

February 06, 2018, 02:38:49 AM
Reply #19

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Our best performing manager out of the last 5, on a shoestring budget too.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

February 06, 2018, 02:44:53 AM
Reply #20

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Why do people not get that there are more Managers than those we have had before?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 02:49:58 AM by Silas »

February 06, 2018, 02:46:47 AM
Reply #21

Waltzer

Get rid of Allardyce and bring Moyes back in.

Tired of the usual shouts of "we have moved on etc etc.  we have not moved on.  We have regressed, we are shit and I don't enjoy watching Everton for the first time in 30 years supporting the blues.

Cannot be any worse then the current shambles.
You should get a place on the Everton board with progressive shouts like this.  Evertons biggest problem is we rarely look forward, let get someone in who won nothing in 10 years with us, shat on us and whose done nothing since leaving except fail

February 06, 2018, 02:54:54 AM
Reply #22

Gash

Global Moderator
We deserve mediocrity the way people keep banging the Moyes drum like he's the only manager in the world. I could just about understand if he'd actually won some things.

February 06, 2018, 03:00:03 AM
Reply #23

Cereal Killer

1. Change the title of the thread, there's nothing about him considering leaving West Ham

2. Move this to general football

3. Lock it forever

4. Fuck off with the Moyes shouts

February 06, 2018, 03:05:25 AM
Reply #24

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
If we've regressed Moyes has regressed even further.

Hes been sacked three times since he left us.

And we have sacked 3 since he left too. Will be 4 after Fraud
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

February 06, 2018, 03:10:19 AM
Reply #25

TheTone

These frauds of players we have would get any manager sacked

Conte will be sacked soon and if a miracle happened and he ended up here it wouldn't be long before our shithouse players would have him chased out the club too

February 06, 2018, 03:22:33 AM
Reply #26

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

Martinez and Koeman. Who is the third?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

February 06, 2018, 03:23:31 AM
Reply #27

Thornton_19

Shit shout. Shit manager.

February 06, 2018, 03:27:34 AM
Reply #28

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

February 06, 2018, 03:35:06 AM
Reply #29

Faceatthefence

Moyes has a place in the past history but not the future,there are too many risks involved that would add more woes than his three successors.Not that the club in desperation wouldnt appoint him,they have recent history on appointing managers that the fan base was clearly not comfortable with.
We crave the moyes stability but with more flair and more success against the clubs cemented in the top six,were does that leave us and what we really want from our next manager I really dont have a view.We are in the middle ground when it comes to attracting the top coaches,and would a foreign coach really get us as a club or even want to start the long process of undoing four years of rollercoasting.
Looking towards our domestic league only two managers really give the big boys a hard time,both of these guys have been dismissed out of hand because like the hierarchy in charge we feel bigger and better.Trouble is we haven't grown on a par with our bank balance,getting closer to the top six should be the short term goal not getting amongst them.For that case alone the next man in charge has to take us forward progressively,not one great season and a shitshow the next.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.