May 27, 2018, 10:45:34 AM

Author Topic: [News]Preparations hampered by Allardyce's thoughtless comments  (Read 3398 times)

February 07, 2018, 10:27:24 PM
Reply #15

D15TIN

Prick, cant wait for the day he is removed - if we had an ounce of ambition we could still get Europe this season, only 4/5points off 7th I think, unbelievably

February 07, 2018, 10:34:57 PM
Reply #16

gizzblue

Can't believe he's still here tbh. ....anyone working for any decent business spouts such shite would find a p45 waiting for them ......but not us and not the Jellyfish Moshiri all his money wouldn't buy that twat a backbone.
Needs a set of bollocks.

February 07, 2018, 10:40:27 PM
Reply #17

pedrotheblue

He knows he's gone at the end of the season (if not before if this shit carries on) and is trying to lower expectations as he no longer gives a shit where we finish as long as we're not relegated. His last chance to prove all the doubters of his ability to manage at the top level wrong, all he's done is confirm what we all feared - he's in way above his head!

February 07, 2018, 11:52:41 PM
Reply #18

gizzblue

Will this be his last ever job. ....let's face it no fucker will want him after this debacle.

February 07, 2018, 11:53:17 PM
Reply #19

boothill

cant stand the prick, never been able to, iying, deluded shitbag he is, cheer everton fuckoff sam

February 08, 2018, 12:21:33 AM
Reply #20

eyesalwaysblue

Feels like we are being Asset stripped, Mayor might have had a point..
I still despise Clive Thomas..

February 08, 2018, 12:34:17 AM
Reply #21

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
He's going to get us to 40 points and walk out thinking he's some sort of hero.

February 08, 2018, 12:45:49 AM
Reply #22

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
What a tosser. Probably looking to get fired and get a job with Stoke or someone to save them from relegation and pocket 2 bonuses in a season. The absolute fraud.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

February 08, 2018, 02:28:29 AM
Reply #23

Gary1878

There is no way to dress this up as anything other than ďI donít give a fuck anymoreĒ.

We have never had such an unworthy, arrogant person in charge. From the football played on the pitch to the person, I hate all he stands for. I hated him before he was here and even more so now that we have had to endure his pitiful spell as our manager.

I really want to see Unsworth back in charge for the remainder of the season after we hit 40 points.

We need to get rid of him as soon as possible after we are safe.

February 08, 2018, 02:50:26 AM
Reply #24

Danny

I actually agree with him looking at the performances but it's disgusting that a manager would say this in public.

I reckon the players attitude's are all over the place and need a full pre season to build some kind of unit again.

February 08, 2018, 03:13:23 AM
Reply #25

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
As always happens with unpopular managers, people go big with the criticism no matter what he says.

Frankly Iím more interested in how we perform on the pitch than what he comes out with in interviews.

February 08, 2018, 03:43:40 AM
Reply #26

sam of the south

As always happens with unpopular managers, people go big with the criticism no matter what he says.

Frankly Iím more interested in how we perform on the pitch than what he comes out with in interviews.

Yeah I see your point, but with the performances being so very poor, I would expect some humility and fighting spirit shown from the 10th highest paid manager in world football, and a vow to 'turn it around' and 'play with pride' and make the players work for their places in the squad in preparation for a big end of season, and an even bigger start to next season.

But nah, he just doesn't give a shit, and this just rubs the fans noses in it.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

February 08, 2018, 04:18:19 AM
Reply #27

ajax_andy

The more this guy speaks the more I hope we go for someone like Eddie Howe in the summer... Need a likable manager who comes across with a bit of class, Howe never takes credit and never blames the players, plus plays attacking football.

He's the total other end of the spectrum to Allardyce

February 08, 2018, 04:39:20 AM
Reply #28

Evertonian in NC

The more this guy speaks the more I hope we go for someone like Eddie Howe in the summer... Need a likable manager who comes across with a bit of class, Howe never takes credit and never blames the players, plus plays attacking football.

He's the total other end of the spectrum to Allardyce

Not my first choice, but not at all a bad 2nd tier.  Like you said, positive approach is important now.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

February 08, 2018, 04:48:02 AM
Reply #29

Bluedylan

Nah, sometimes your familiar contrarianism is valid and logical.

On this occasion though, his comments, and the attitude behind the comments, are completely indefensible.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.