August 15, 2018, 09:58:42 AM

Author Topic: [News]Preparations hampered by Allardyce's thoughtless comments  (Read 3864 times)

February 08, 2018, 04:34:24 PM
Reply #45

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
When we fuck Allardyce off in May, I hope we have our next manager waiting in Moshiri's office, can't do what we did when Koeman was sacked again, need someone in asap

I would have Silva on the payroll now as asst.Manager and if Allardyce doesnít like it he can resign and pick up fuck all bonus then promote Silva, am sure that Allardyce has clauses in his contract but surely Moshiri can afford better lawyers than him !

February 08, 2018, 05:34:15 PM
Reply #46

Lxxx

He's not just destroying us from a footballing perspective with his negativity but all the expectation we built up after a decent season last year, the takeover, the increase in focus on us, the interest from potential sponsors....all wiped away by having a dinosaur telling the whole world we need to be more boring, we need to secure our Premier League status while we're 9th in the league, the players aren't good enough, the talented kids need to go and play elsewhere.

I don't expect our board to do anything but he's like a cancer eating away inside the club at the minute, him and his staff and Walsh. They're all part of a bygone era and should all be in retirement sipping their brown ale in some backward wine bar in Chorley.

February 08, 2018, 06:02:08 PM
Reply #47

Juanito

He's not just destroying us from a footballing perspective with his negativity but all the expectation we built up after a decent season last year, the takeover, the increase in focus on us, the interest from potential sponsors....all wiped away by having a dinosaur telling the whole world we need to be more boring, we need to secure our Premier League status while we're 9th in the league, the players aren't good enough, the talented kids need to go and play elsewhere.

I don't expect our board to do anything but he's like a cancer eating away inside the club at the minute, him and his staff and Walsh. They're all part of a bygone era and should all be in retirement sipping their brown ale in some backward wine bar in Chorley.

Summed up to perfection

February 08, 2018, 06:47:55 PM
Reply #48

GrantyBoy78

I kind of get the feeling Eddie Howe will get better with experience. He's got the basics right, which is how to play football, he just needs to learn the other side and he seems a bright enough guy to take that on board, not like Martinez who seemed wedded to his delusional principles.

Plus he has a nice smiley face and fans always like them.
Thereís not much evidence of that happening though, is there? Hard to say with Rodgers as heís got by far the best team in the league. Pep had to spend £Ms on defenders to get Ďthe other sideí sorted. Klopp? No. Martinez? Iíve not seen Belgium, so not not sure. M

I think Howe would be a terrible appointment. He got homesick at Burnley. Heís got his nice little set-up going on down there, itís like a comfortable pair of slippers for him. Iíve not seen anything that suggests he could manage the expectations and pressures of a job like Everton.

February 08, 2018, 08:00:53 PM
Reply #49

Rodenplav64

You do Chorley wine bars ( if they have them at all ) no matter how backward a disservice . Otherwise its spot on .

February 08, 2018, 08:45:37 PM
Reply #50

Robioto

I do kind of think Eddie Howe could be the man for us.

He would t think twice about building a team around lookman, Davies and the like.

Get a director of football who's on the same page and I think it could be great for us.

I've wanted Howe since Martinez went, I think he is a very talented down to earth manager who has got Bournemouth playing good football. I was and am a bit biased though, I lived in Bournemouth for 5 years and used to watch them a lot in Howe's early days in the lower leagues (and a bit before then when he was reserve team manager), they even played good football back then with Max Gradel and Wade Elliot on the wings, Darren Anderton in midfield (who was old and slow but still a different class) as well as Sam Vokes up front.

I'm a big Eddie Howe fan and I think Bournemouth's story of being an established Permier League clubs is one of the great fairy tales in recent seasons, unfortauntely thier accomplishments in thier first season were overshadowed (and rightly so)  by Leicester winning the league.

February 08, 2018, 08:48:34 PM
Reply #51

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
"all the expectation we built up after a decent season last year"
Koeman achieved the complete destruction of that before Allardyce arrived.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

February 08, 2018, 09:06:35 PM
Reply #52

Lxxx

Koeman achieved the complete destruction of that before Allardyce arrived.

Koeman and Walsh achieved that and it's arguable that if Koeman got his main striker and left back he might still be in a job.

We had a chance to regain momentum when Koeman left but instead we've employed someone with even less charisma and zero ambition.

February 08, 2018, 09:31:49 PM
Reply #53

Macca77

February 08, 2018, 09:36:19 PM
Reply #54

Robioto

February 08, 2018, 09:42:52 PM
Reply #55

Lxxx

However Swansea, the league's bottom club, were able to compete a few days earlier. Granted it wasn't at the Emirates but they still looked like at the very least they'd compete first and foremost and not give them an easy game. We went in there set up for a twatting and that's what we got.

The Sam apologists will disagree and say I'm jumping on him unjustly but he's an embarrassment every time he opens his mouth at the minute.

February 08, 2018, 09:44:00 PM
Reply #56

Macca77

February 08, 2018, 09:54:31 PM
Reply #57

Cereal Killer

Allardyce on Mangala:

"There wasnít anything wrong with his performance in the second half. Only I would know that because itís my job to study the game."

Maybe because they were 4-0 up and weren't remotely arsed second half?

February 08, 2018, 10:00:55 PM
Reply #58

Lincs Toffee

https://twitter.com/philkecho/status/961623006610186242
Well if he had assembled a team that was even remotely capable of it that would have helped, fucking idiot !
ďI used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that.Ē - Dixie Dean

February 08, 2018, 10:18:52 PM
Reply #59

Fynci

Deserves to be the most liked message of the week. Perfect.