September 21, 2018, 06:56:02 AM

Author Topic: Tom Davies - First Name on the Teamsheet  (Read 5925 times)

February 15, 2018, 05:43:27 AM
Reply #60

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Everton fans have become #10 obsessed.

Just in time for the rest of modern football to leave them behind in favour of goal scoring wide men. Superb.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 15, 2018, 06:39:03 AM
Reply #61

Dr. Sponge

Just in time for the rest of modern football to leave them behind in favour of goal scoring wide men. Superb.

This is Everton all over. I suppose Spurs still get some joy from their central attacking players, Eriksen etc. But they rely heavily on having quality fullbacks with engines on them. Then you look at our fullbacks and realise how horribly wrong we've got it (considering Coleman's injury).

February 15, 2018, 02:00:46 PM
Reply #62

Toddacelli

All the best teams attacking teams have players who are looking to hurt you and score throughout midfield and attack.

It's like our midfielders are thinking "my job is x - I must stick to x" wheras the top ones will be thinking "my job is x - but the moment any space opens up in front of me I'm going to try and use it to score or create"

Is this attitude, tactics or both?

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

February 15, 2018, 02:25:55 PM
Reply #63

Lxxx

To be fair we have just bought one of them whose record stands up to most in that position.

February 15, 2018, 03:37:39 PM
Reply #64

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
To be fair we have just bought one of them whose record stands up to most in that position.

Agree, looks a superb addition.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 15, 2018, 04:29:35 PM
Reply #65

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

Can see us going in for rashford in the summer.

February 15, 2018, 04:33:29 PM
Reply #66

Lxxx

I can see them only letting him go on loan which I'd be happy with. Rashford and Walcott in the same team with Rooney pulling the strings would be a pretty decent attacking unit, if we can sort out what's happening behind them.

February 15, 2018, 04:35:11 PM
Reply #67

Macca77

Joe Royle said Davies was harshly treated by Koeman, was treated like a scapegoat, its great to see him back in the team and he will go on to be one of our best players

February 15, 2018, 06:18:00 PM
Reply #68

dazfrancis

I can see them only letting him go on loan which I'd be happy with. Rashford and Walcott in the same team with Rooney pulling the strings would be a pretty decent attacking unit, if we can sort out what's happening behind them.
And in front

February 15, 2018, 07:54:11 PM
Reply #69

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Would bite your hand off even on loan, doubt hed consider it tho.

February 15, 2018, 10:01:14 PM
Reply #70

BlueForYou

Rashford would be a top signing

50m?
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

February 16, 2018, 02:17:51 PM
Reply #71

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber

February 16, 2018, 03:12:04 PM
Reply #72

BlueForYou

No - but they get Tosun and Sandro
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

February 17, 2018, 03:05:55 AM
Reply #73

Macca77

Not a single fuck was given by Davies here

February 18, 2018, 09:22:19 PM
Reply #74

Macca77