December 11, 2018, 01:54:13 AM

Author Topic: Duncan Ferguson  (Read 3916 times)

February 09, 2018, 01:41:32 AM
Read 3916 times

Lxxx

Amuses me how a lot of people slag him for not having much input but on other topics they're the ones saying he should be binned as he's partly responsible for our decline.

February 09, 2018, 02:02:33 AM
Reply #1

Lxxx

Wasnít slagging him originally, was just asking a question but what is the difference between those two scenarios ? One could slag him for not giving any input and at the same time blame that for the fact that our strikers are not being coached, didnít really see anyone blaming him for our decline though ?

He's just a glorified cheerleader really so it's a non-subject.

February 09, 2018, 02:53:15 PM
Reply #2

Lxxx

You reckon there's a thread on a Huddersfield board musing/wondering/accusing/blaiming/whatevering about Andrew Hughes' role?

I don't to be honest.

Cue someone with too much time on their hands finding said thread.

February 09, 2018, 05:19:58 PM
Reply #3

Lxxx

he's the first team coach of huddersfield, Like Ferguson is ours.

andrew Jones has a head coach above him in the pecking order though. Craig Shakespeare seems to be ours (but i think he doesn't haev the title of "head").

It's only because people have thie weird little antagonism towards Ferguson that they look for reasons to doubt him.
He is a first team coach. There's no reason to believe he does more or less than all of the other first team coaches across the land.
I think people are so desperate to pin the tail on a donkey that they're searching high and low for a scapegoat, as if he's somehow responsible for diabolical recruitment or negative tactics or a totally unbalanced system.