December 14, 2018, 04:16:08 AM

Author Topic: The race for Europe  (Read 9777 times)

February 11, 2018, 01:38:56 AM
Read 9777 times

gizzblue

I know it sounds crazy but only 4 of our next 11 games are teams above us and the other 7 are mostly against relegation candidates (granted that's essentially the bottom 8-9 teams with as close as it is).
Yeah but this end of the season playing the shite can be harder than top six as they are scrabbling for their lives .
Born not made a blue .

February 11, 2018, 02:36:13 AM
Reply #1

gizzblue

Cherry picking here, but what do you think it would require for us to be able to compete on multiple fronts?
About five players in a couple of lazy cunts out ....oh and a new manager and dof
Born not made a blue .

February 11, 2018, 07:01:46 AM
Reply #2

gizzblue

Leicester had to take their medicine against Man City the same way as we did against Arsenal so I don't see them as any better than us. No reason we can't finish 7th now providing BFS doesn't start to tamper with team selections again
Watford next is it away, so a five at the back and two or three dms a la Sams shithouse away form .👍
Born not made a blue .

February 14, 2018, 10:51:12 PM
Reply #3

gizzblue

yes they were wrong not to send him out in the summer and he was wrong not to go to Derby , so the way he has been handled was not right so you spot on there
Yeah how dare he show enthusiasm or belief in himself going abroad...cheeky bastard .
Does he not know it's the shithouse way or the highway ...I mean yes his manager worked with some of the best .....oh wait scratch that some of the shittest clubs in the premiership ....and has a 100% record at international level ...all 1 games of it .
Born not made a blue .

February 15, 2018, 12:48:08 AM
Reply #4

gizzblue

I will leave it up to you to count the mins he get on the pitch then
and what the fuck has it do to with his managers record with England or clubs he has been at before
you are Big Sam in the head get over it (if a dog shit on your doorstep you would find away for putting on Sam )
I've seen him walking his career past our's and Sammy lee on a leash thats why the shit is on my doorstep and our clubs .
What's it got to do with Sams record as a manager ....an 18 old kid has no respect for the dinosaur ... if he'd done anything of note whatsoever in his career not just dodge trouble both in his football and the dealing with players and agents and "ahem" his sons backhanders then maybe just maybe that respect (he never shows players ever) would be shown to him  .....

Maybe ....but I wouldn't hold my breath .
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 12:51:07 AM by gizzblue »
Born not made a blue .

February 15, 2018, 01:03:59 AM
Reply #5

gizzblue

we loaned a player to AC Milan could you tell me were he is playing his football now

Lookman is gone not just on loan gone form the club sorry if you cant see that
But again you don't see the woods for the trees....Sam doesn't believe in youth any kid worth his salt would want out....you could say contrary judging by this season here but ... if BFS had any choice none of the kids would've got a look in.
Born not made a blue .

February 16, 2018, 05:17:50 PM
Reply #6

gizzblue

are you a yes man at work aswell
This from a yes 'Sam' man 😅😅.

Born not made a blue .

February 18, 2018, 06:25:15 PM
Reply #7

gizzblue

So you think scheiderlin is deserving of a place? Even though his form has been worse than Davies?
Not fit at the min to wear the shirt ....he could be but it's not showing .
Born not made a blue .

February 27, 2018, 05:48:23 AM
Reply #8

gizzblue

The only race for Europe on Allardyce's mind is the shortest flight to an all inclusive with the best weather forecast.  He'll be on that plane by 7pm on 13th May.
Hopefully a lot sooner .
Born not made a blue .