December 12, 2018, 03:16:51 PM

Author Topic: The race for Europe  (Read 9717 times)

February 18, 2018, 02:35:36 AM
Reply #75

Shogun

Administrator
Suspect FA Cup draw means the last four of the FA Cup could be of the current top six.

https://twitter.com/btsportfootball/status/964955513715937281
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

February 18, 2018, 02:39:16 AM
Reply #76

KoemansNumberTens

Perfect draw. Almost certainly 7th will be a Europa cup place now. Do think Leicester are better than us though.

February 18, 2018, 02:41:26 AM
Reply #77

Shogun

Administrator
Perfect draw. Almost certainly 7th will be a Europa cup place now. Do think Leicester are better than us though.

I think they look better than are.

Basically the opposite of us.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

February 18, 2018, 03:23:35 AM
Reply #78

KoemansNumberTens

I think they look better than are.

Basically the opposite of us.

Just think in Marhez and Vardy they have a level of player we don't. We probably are quite a bit better after that but we need a star or 2

February 18, 2018, 03:25:33 AM
Reply #79

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Just think in Marhez and Vardy they have a level of player we don't. We probably are quite a bit better after that but we need a star or 2

We'll probably end up finishing above them I reckon which is a bit mad as I think they have a boss team.

February 18, 2018, 05:15:37 AM
Reply #80

Aberblue

We must beat Burnley. Looking at our away record it won't be easy.

February 18, 2018, 05:22:32 AM
Reply #81

Macca77

Burney haven't won for a while, then they play us, we all know the rest

February 18, 2018, 05:24:31 AM
Reply #82

Redartin

Burney haven't won for a while, then they play us, we all know the rest

They'll blame their poor form on us being linked with Dyche like Watford did with Silva.

February 18, 2018, 03:57:22 PM
Reply #83

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

Id back us to out point Burnley across the rest of the season so Id say drawing that isnt the worst result in terms of overtaking them.

February 18, 2018, 05:07:34 PM
Reply #84

sirblue57

lol woods for the trees pot kettle
it was Lookman that picked to go there after talking to there DoF for game time you really cant say going there over Derby was the right call if all it is really about game time and nothing more

your hate for Sam is blinding you

I think there is enough evidence to say the youth don't feel they a get fair deal with Sam. Scheiderlin getting games over Davies for one. I understand Davies is young and inconsistent, bit scheiderlin has been dog shit, as had Williams. So when lookman was told to look elsewhere for game time, would you take Sam's or walshs recomendations?
I wouldn't, I would take it as I'm not wanted so get the best for MY career, there is a shadow over Sam, I don't want it over our club.
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

February 18, 2018, 05:24:50 PM
Reply #85

bogie

I think there is enough evidence to say the youth don't feel they a get fair deal with Sam. Scheiderlin getting games over Davies for one. I understand Davies is young and inconsistent, bit scheiderlin has been dog shit, as had Williams. So when lookman was told to look elsewhere for game time, would you take Sam's or walshs recomendations?
I wouldn't, I would take it as I'm not wanted so get the best for MY career, there is a shadow over Sam, I don't want it over our club.

not getting into the fact that Davies started the last game and Scheiderlin did not I will let you work that one out ]

Davies is 19 had not been playing well for a bit dropped , rested what ever has come back better for it

at one point we were playing with 4 under 23,s (under 21 I think it is really ) in the starting line up blows that cliam right out of the water and never mind the other 2 on the bench

and on Sam over all he has at every club helped in bringing young player into the 1st team

my few on young players will always be the same they need to play both 1st team and under 23,s

Sam did not tell Lookman to look elsewhere for game time Lookman came and asked if he could look elsewhere for game time then went to a team he will not get much game time over a team he would which brings up a whole new kettle of worms

February 18, 2018, 05:29:13 PM
Reply #86

KoemansNumberTens

I don't think we've any young players who've been particularly good this season. No one is particularly deserving of a place and not getting it. Though I would like to see Davies more as well

Lookmans a funny 1. Throughout his short Everton career he'd come on as sub do really well. Then he'd get more minutes the next week and be beyond useless. The loan move is absolutely the wrong move for him. Common sense says you go on loan to a level where you become an important part of the team. If the minutes he's getting there continue as they are then they'd look to loan him out if he was their player

February 18, 2018, 05:57:30 PM
Reply #87

sirblue57

not getting into the fact that Davies started the last game and Scheiderlin did not I will let you work that one out ]

Davies is 19 had not been playing well for a bit dropped , rested what ever has come back better for it

at one point we were playing with 4 under 23,s (under 21 I think it is really ) in the starting line up blows that cliam right out of the water and never mind the other 2 on the bench

and on Sam over all he has at every club helped in bringing young player into the 1st team

my few on young players will always be the same they need to play both 1st team and under 23,s

Sam did not tell Lookman to look elsewhere for game time Lookman came and asked if he could look elsewhere for game time then went to a team he will not get much game time over a team he would which brings up a whole new kettle of worms

So you think scheiderlin is deserving of a place? Even though his form has been worse than Davies?
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

February 18, 2018, 06:25:15 PM
Reply #88

gizzblue

So you think scheiderlin is deserving of a place? Even though his form has been worse than Davies?
Not fit at the min to wear the shirt ....he could be but it's not showing .
Born not made a blue .

February 18, 2018, 07:05:57 PM
Reply #89

bogie

is that a question or a statement
can you tell me were I said that

me I would play beni when Davies needs a rest as the defence side of it and Davy klaassen as the attacking side of it just what ever we need at the time
I don't want to see Tom Davies in a defence mid roll I want to see him up the pitch more
we need to stop playing with 2 DM players