October 20, 2018, 08:00:20 AM

Author Topic: [News]Keane linked with move away  (Read 2945 times)

February 11, 2018, 10:46:50 PM
Reply #15

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Can’t get my head around how we’re treating players at the minute, really bizarre.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 11, 2018, 10:54:04 PM
Reply #16

Rodenplav64

What I need to understand is this at what point did we become a team who gave no fucker a chance? Seems to me that if they don’t lace there boots up how we want they are history, ffs I’ve watched earl Barrett in a blue shirt, such short memories

Since Moshiri decided to play Managerial pass the parcel .

February 11, 2018, 11:12:32 PM
Reply #17

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Maybe Simeone has asked to bring his own defenders with him this summer?

You reckon Keane is off to Chelsea?
He'd shine there like yeah.

shakeyheadman

February 12, 2018, 01:54:12 AM
Reply #18

Danny

Can’t get my head around how we’re treating players at the minute, really bizarre.

I was saying to my Dad the other day about Fellaini's first 6 months with us, i'm sure he'd have probably been on the way back out under this regime.

Sometimes players just take time to settle and you can't unbalance the whole team with huge changes every summer, last year it was important because we had such an old squad but what is the harm in keeping Keane (in particular) and the likes of Klaassen as squad players until we know they definitely can't contribute, in this market you may lose a few million extra by holding on a while longer but is there really much of a difference to the club now if we sell them for 18 million or 15?

February 12, 2018, 01:57:11 AM
Reply #19

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I can't imagine this is true. Unless he wants to go and there are mental health reasons for it, there just isn't any reason to sell anyone we bought in the last 2 seasons. That includes Schneiderlin. Sure we might end up shipping a few of them anyway but you have to give them a chance first.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

February 12, 2018, 01:57:49 AM
Reply #20

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I was saying to my Dad the other day about Fellaini's first 6 months with us, i'm sure he'd have probably been on the way back out under this regime.

Sometimes players just take time to settle and you can't unbalance the whole team with huge changes every summer, last year it was important because we had such an old squad but what is the harm in keeping Keane (in particular) and the likes of Klaassen as squad players until we know they definitely can't contribute, in this market you may lose a few million extra by holding on a while longer but is there really much of a difference to the club now if we sell them for 18 million or 15?

Totally agree mate, Keane’s been no worse than anyone else who’s been shit (majority of them), don’t see why were so confident in fucking these new lads off so quickly, or what we gain out of it.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 12, 2018, 02:01:05 AM
Reply #21

Martip

I dont know, I think he was a very limited player in the first instance. He is good in a tight compact unit, hes got little ability and thats the reason, when teams are spending stupid money for defenders, we were the only ones that really pushed for him. All the footballing teams didnt look twice at him.
True

February 12, 2018, 02:25:17 AM
Reply #22

eyesalwaysblue

He played well with Jags the Leicester game, he couldn't have joined us at a worse time for his own development really.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

February 12, 2018, 02:32:01 AM
Reply #23

SANA_DR0

He played well with Jags the Leicester game, he couldn't have joined us at a worse time for his own development really.

this post makes me feel that Stones did the right thing and went to work for Guardiola and City rather than stay with Koeman and Everton.. at the time i thought Koeman would have taught Stones a lot better than Sep,  but Sep gives his players warm loving feelings inside of them,, which makes them become super Sterlings.. While Koeman tries to make you play better by saying but ok,.. (fucking love that Davies/Dcl interview where they start going but okay! trolololo)
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

February 12, 2018, 02:47:24 AM
Reply #24

eyesalwaysblue

No couldn't blame Stones for going at all either.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

February 12, 2018, 03:34:44 AM
Reply #25

blueski

good teams really have a lot more stability at the back for the most part; 2 strong centre halves who know they are going to play week in and week out

maybe keane simply isn't good enough but not only do our players not seem to know if they are in the team week by week, our players don't know if they are here season by season

we really need a lot better than this from the top down IMO; a consistent policy on the type of defender we want and how we are going to use/develop them; we just seem all over the place at the moment
Nil Satis

February 12, 2018, 04:42:23 AM
Reply #26

terrydarracotsbaldpate

Let's hope it's nonsense. Give the lad a break he has come into a shit situation. I am sure he will come good.

February 12, 2018, 12:51:59 PM
Reply #27

blue1948

There should be a lot of heads hanging in shame on here for the vile postings for lads playing in blue .Never in my time have I read so much bile from supposed Evertonians ,I don't post much because I would last two fuckin' minutes if I posted what I want to . It is time for some to get a fuckin' life and stay off here .For two weeks on holiday I just read the posts ,I can only suggest the same for the knobheads on here you will shock yourselves at the stupidity posted on here .Just read for a week without posting and you will get the point .

February 12, 2018, 12:59:44 PM
Reply #28

Juanito

So, if Keane, who had been a solid premiership performer who gained an England cap based on his performances looks so terrible playing for Everton, this suggests something is wrong with us not him. This hopefully can shed some light on why Klaassen and Sandro have not settled. With a progressive set up next season (without Allardyce/Walsh) then I hope all of our new signings can find their feet and themselves with us.

February 13, 2018, 02:35:27 AM
Reply #29

Danny

So, if Keane, who had been a solid premiership performer who gained an England cap based on his performances looks so terrible playing for Everton, this suggests something is wrong with us not him. This hopefully can shed some light on why Klaassen and Sandro have not settled. With a progressive set up next season (without Allardyce/Walsh) then I hope all of our new signings can find their feet and themselves with us.

Completely agree.

In the last 10 years how many players have "failed to settle"

I've never seen anything like what's going on now, I can only assume there is no team spirit at all when the likes of Klaassen, Sandro and Keane are all being rumoured to not like it here.

It really seems from the outside looking in that we have 11 players not a team on the pitch at any one time.