September 25, 2018, 10:31:18 AM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce: Tosun can't cope with cold English weather  (Read 3096 times)

February 13, 2018, 01:56:09 AM
Reply #15

BlueForYou

Struggling to adapt to the Premier League - he won't, if he's not playing

"No doubting his goalscoring ability" - interesting

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

February 13, 2018, 02:19:50 AM
Reply #16

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
To be honest, I could never cope with the cold and damp English weather either. I think that's what makes it the worst. The damp. You can have a dry cold that might be colder, but it's never as bad as a damp cold.
The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Dont wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope. Barack Obama

February 13, 2018, 02:28:51 AM
Reply #17

eugene

To be honest, I could never cope with the cold and damp English weather either. I think that's what makes it the worst. The damp. You can have a dry cold that might be colder, but it's never as bad as a damp cold.
Its a fucking disgrace is what it is, wake up Mosh and stop this squandering of money, get back to basics, research players, stop the panic buying but most of all tell Sam to shut the fuck up or ship out!
We where better off under Moyes with fuck all looking forward to see if we would sign something close season,
Its just wanton mismanagement

February 13, 2018, 02:31:04 AM
Reply #18

Macca77

Hows he gonna cope when we go to Stoke in a few weeks

#PrayforCenk

February 13, 2018, 03:03:07 AM
Reply #19

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
The article doesn't include the full quotes, which provide a bit more context:

It will be important for him to train really, really hard particularly when you are walking out and it is chucking it down with rain.

It is not that he is not used to it but it is freezing cold. When you are on the grass in short sleeves and shorts and a pair of boots players dont want to stop training and dont want to stop playing football, in fact we have to stop them and say you have done enough lads. They say: Lets have another 10-15 minutes. That is what you get when you get out in the right climate.

My read on that is that Tosun is being a bit of a pussy when it comes to training in shitty conditions. Which would line up with what @Django's source said about Tosun being a joke in training.

But no, let's all dump on Allardyce instead. Much more fun.

February 13, 2018, 03:27:09 AM
Reply #20

bigmanbob

The article doesn't include the full quotes, which provide a bit more context:

My read on that is that Tosun is being a bit of a pussy when it comes to training in shitty conditions. Which would line up with what @Django's source said about Tosun being a joke in training.

But no, let's all dump on Allardyce instead. Much more fun.
I'd quite happily dump on Allardyce

February 13, 2018, 03:59:07 AM
Reply #21

SANA_DR0

for some reason, with Koeman i was ok, i never swore at him, or got to the point where i have random expletives in my head whenever i saw/heard his name.

but with Sam.,, everything  he says makes me cuss out loud.

i just wanted to explain before i said

fuck off you fucking cunt.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 03:50:45 PM by SANA_DR0 »
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

February 13, 2018, 04:14:06 AM
Reply #22

GrantyBoy78

Yep, Ive heard from a mate who is usually pretty clued up with matters at the club that Tosun has been swanning around in training, acting like the big I am. He was worshipped at Beşiktaş and could do what he wanted. Hes struggling here, just being one of the lads and having to fight for his place.

So Allardyce would do anything to keep hold of this dream job hes blagged...yet hes keeping a worldly player of the team? Why?

February 13, 2018, 04:54:02 AM
Reply #23

UnsyisaRhino

Yep, Ive heard from a mate who is usually pretty clued up with matters at the club that Tosun has been swanning around in training, acting like the big I am. He was worshipped at Beşiktaş and could do what he wanted. Hes struggling here, just being one of the lads and having to fight for his place.

So Allardyce would do anything to keep hold of this dream job hes blagged...yet hes keeping a worldly player of the team? Why?

He wouldn't be playing niasse if the lad was showing enough to present himself as a genuine alternative

February 13, 2018, 04:56:27 AM
Reply #24

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Allardyce makes a rod for his own back by saying considerably more in press conferences etc than any other manager I can remember here. Given he's disliked by so many it gives them ammunition whatever he says.
He'd be better to do like most other managers - say as little as possible in as few a words as possible. Telling us what is happening and why he thinks it's right or wrong is the wrong approach?
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

February 13, 2018, 06:00:30 AM
Reply #25

bluenuck

This is actually true.

In Vancouver(on the coast) -5 can feel like -15. But in Saskatoon(inland) -5 can feel like +5.

But I can't believe this is actually coming from sam as an excuse.

February 13, 2018, 06:01:10 AM
Reply #26

Dr. Sponge

So... after the debacle of Klassen and Sandro effectively ruining our season, we've spent a further 27 million of our pounds on another player that's a long way from being ready for the league?

February 13, 2018, 06:16:32 AM
Reply #27

bacon sarnie

Cold is cold when you're locked out in yer skivvies but he's supposed to be a footballer!

#pussiesRus

February 13, 2018, 01:14:38 PM
Reply #28

Hesmenos

Cold and wet feels different when you are at home with your family and mates around you. Its harder to deal with when you are in a foreign country with no friends, going back to an empty house and possibly doubting your career choice.

As for what Sam said, I see nothing wrong with it. The rumours are out in the press about Tosun's lack of effort in training. He's defending his player. I thought that was something we all wanted to see him do.

February 13, 2018, 01:20:44 PM
Reply #29

Juanito

So... after the debacle of Klassen and Sandro effectively ruining our season, we've spent a further 27 million of our pounds on another player that's a long way from being ready for the league?

Look at Keane. Doesnt look ready does he and he got into the England squad on last seasons premiership performances. Its our squad and team that is not ready, our managment, not the players.