September 20, 2018, 11:34:05 PM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce: Tosun can't cope with cold English weather  (Read 3064 times)

February 13, 2018, 01:58:33 PM
Reply #30

Macca77

Does he not have some under armour gear, gloves and a snood?

February 13, 2018, 02:20:23 PM
Reply #31

Bally

Administrator
I'd quite happily dump on Allardyce
He prefers to be lubed up in gravy and pissed on
It's the roll I way

February 13, 2018, 02:23:36 PM
Reply #32

Macca77

Oooh sounds so erotic

February 13, 2018, 03:33:15 PM
Reply #33

BlueForYou

When Tosun signed, he said that Allardyce was the reason he joined Everton

Allardyce quoted that value for money, Tosun was the number one striker in Europe

One month later........................ .............
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

February 13, 2018, 04:30:21 PM
Reply #34

SANA_DR0

Tosun, from the looks of his European goals is a pretty good finisher, possibly the best finisher in our squad (sorry Niasse)

I've never seen Tosun play a whole match, all i've caught is highlights, so i dont know if he is the sort of player to track back and put the defense under pressure (ala Niasse and DCL)

But if he is going to be alone upfront (as part of a 3) Why does he need to track back? He's a finisher, let him be in the position we have bought him for. Every striker doesn't need to track back, why waste time tracking back, then be out of energy when u get the ball, cos you ran back 50 yards..
Also goes for training,, who cares he doesnt put in 100% give the lad some confidence, stick him in the team (preferably someone with him like DCL, who can do the work)
What does Sam want Tosun to do in training? run like a maniac? or get Tosun to understand the long ball game?
Tosun has shown some great touches, he has the vision to create, we need him to play but on his own upfront he's going to be shit.

It sucks that in 'modern football'  every player is supposed to put in a massive shift, we have had players who have not put in a shift all  season and still get picked in the squad.

so why cant he do that to Tosun? or Vlasic? 

One of his last interviews was on building for next season... you cant do that by playin the same players that have continued to under perform.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 04:54:47 PM by SANA_DR0 »
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

February 13, 2018, 04:32:48 PM
Reply #35

WeimaranerBlues

he also said we would be judged on his 1st signing and if he gets it wrong then the fans will have no trust in him along with the board etc,  he said he will be "knackered" ,   some of the press need to ask this question

February 13, 2018, 04:37:07 PM
Reply #36

Lxxx

I wonder if he understands scouse as I can't imagine Rooney would let him waltz around in training if he thinks he's the big man when one of the best players England has ever produced is grafting away next to him.

February 13, 2018, 11:35:58 PM
Reply #37

bigmanbob

Pretty sure "Oi bollocks, pull yer finger out yer arse" can be universally understood

February 13, 2018, 11:57:20 PM
Reply #38

eyesalwaysblue

Had to stop for a wank there...thanks.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

February 14, 2018, 04:40:13 AM
Reply #39

Bally

Administrator
It's the roll I way

February 14, 2018, 02:42:58 PM
Reply #40

Redartin

To be honest, I could never cope with the cold and damp English weather either. I think that's what makes it the worst. The damp. You can have a dry cold that might be colder, but it's never as bad as a damp cold.
If you could play at left back they'd probably sign you.

February 14, 2018, 05:16:31 PM
Reply #41

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
If you could play at left back they'd probably sign you.

Be a great job to have then. Get paid a ton of money to not do anything. I'd be shit in training so would never get picked. Win win.
"If you believe it will work out, youíll see opportunities. If you believe it wonít, you will see obstacles." Ė Wayne Dyer

February 14, 2018, 05:25:29 PM
Reply #42

Toddacelli

He'd find it warmer if he was allowed to run around a bit 😆😆.

Bastard - I was going to say this!  :)

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

February 14, 2018, 05:29:40 PM
Reply #43

Toddacelli

Look at Keane. Doesnít look ready does he and he got into the England squad on last seasons premiership performances. Itís our squad and team that is not ready, our managment, not the players.

I think this is definitely a big part of the picture. I know it is the players who get out there and do the job but when it comes to the top of any sport it is those minute percentage changes that make the difference between gold/relegation/trophies etc

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

February 14, 2018, 06:36:21 PM
Reply #44

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.